Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

User avatar
Pete
Posts: 923
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:55 am
Location: Oxford
Contact:

Re: Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

Postby Pete » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:31 pm

Sixtyten wrote:The rest of us will be around from 4:30ish.

Andy, if you text Johno just before you arrive I will ensure that a cold can of Pabst Blue Ribbon is there waiting for you when you roll in.
Image

I'm there for you Andy. Never forget that. Especially when you're thinking about playing Apocalypse.
#yoloswagginsblazeit420MLGNoSc0pe :: it's the only way I roll.
User avatar
Pete
Posts: 923
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:55 am
Location: Oxford
Contact:

Re: Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

Postby Pete » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:31 pm

Team ReadOx will be there @~6~ish.
#yoloswagginsblazeit420MLGNoSc0pe :: it's the only way I roll.
User avatar
Sixtyten
Posts: 1420
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:36 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

Postby Sixtyten » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:40 pm

Pete wrote:
Sixtyten wrote:The rest of us will be around from 4:30ish.

Andy, if you text Johno just before you arrive I will ensure that a cold can of Pabst Blue Ribbon is there waiting for you when you roll in.
Image

I'm there for you Andy. Never forget that. Especially when you're thinking about playing Apocalypse.


I'll get my dungarees on!
MOON MONEY!
User avatar
Sixtyten
Posts: 1420
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:36 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

Postby Sixtyten » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:40 pm

Rotage wrote:Team London will be there around 3:30ish tomorrow


Have you defected to london?
MOON MONEY!
User avatar
Rotage
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:48 pm
Location: Aldershot

Re: Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

Postby Rotage » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:11 pm

Sixtyten wrote:
Rotage wrote:Team London will be there around 3:30ish tomorrow


Have you defected to london?


For the tournament yes, I do play in London though when I can and work there so I am not quite full blown mercenary but pretty close to one though :)
Aldershot - Where the streets are paved with scorch

Swiftie - You will got to the special hell for taking Dyper to a 4 person event
User avatar
GuyCliquil
Posts: 936
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:21 pm
Location: Oxford

Re: Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

Postby GuyCliquil » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:56 pm

Some are saying its a grievous betrayal that can never be forgiven,
Some are saying that the wound will never heal,
Some are saying that his name will be carved into stone to never be forgotten,
Some are saying that the ground itself in the West shall reject him.

I think that's a tad harsh. :P
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
User avatar
mendax
Posts: 867
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:32 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

Postby mendax » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:39 am

Oh, fun fact for you all:

Friday is my birthday. My 23rd, in fact. So I will be very disappointed if I don't hear "What's my age again?" at least 3 times over the weekend.
User avatar
Rotage
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:48 pm
Location: Aldershot

Re: Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

Postby Rotage » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:19 am

GuyCliquil wrote:Some are saying its a grievous betrayal that can never be forgiven,
Some are saying that the wound will never heal,
Some are saying that his name will be carved into stone to never be forgotten,
Some are saying that the ground itself in the West shall reject him.

I think that's a tad harsh. :P

Lol seems fair to me :)

I have sold my soul for the third time now. Or maybe I'm secretly working for readox team and will sacrifice myself for them, or perharps double bluff them for the ultimate betrayal, time will tell....

Happy birthday to Mendax!!
Aldershot - Where the streets are paved with scorch

Swiftie - You will got to the special hell for taking Dyper to a 4 person event
User avatar
unitled
Posts: 298
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:28 pm
Location: Edinburgh

Re: Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

Postby unitled » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:51 am

mendax wrote:Oh, fun fact for you all:

Friday is my birthday. My 23rd, in fact. So I will be very disappointed if I don't hear "What's my age again?" at least 3 times over the weekend.


Happy birthday! I think it's also one of the Lancaston (that's lancaster and preston combined) team's birthday today as well.

Is everyone who gets here in time coming out to the icebreaker?
"If all your ice is positional, none of your ice is positional" - Anon.
User avatar
shanodin
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:48 pm
Location: Lancaster
Contact:

Re: Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

Postby shanodin » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:27 pm

unitled wrote:
mendax wrote:Oh, fun fact for you all:

Friday is my birthday. My 23rd, in fact. So I will be very disappointed if I don't hear "What's my age again?" at least 3 times over the weekend.


Happy birthday! I think it's also one of the Lancaston (that's lancaster and preston combined) team's birthday today as well.

Is everyone who gets here in time coming out to the icebreaker?


I can confirm that it's Dave's birthday today. Not quite as much as a spring chicken as mendax though ;)

We'll deffo be coming to the Ice Breaker. Can't wait!
See you later, Space Cowboy.
User avatar
Sixtyten
Posts: 1420
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:36 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

Postby Sixtyten » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Just arriving from the airport now!
MOON MONEY!
User avatar
MartinP
Posts: 628
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:47 pm
Location: Gloucester / Cheltenham

Re: Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

Postby MartinP » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Remember - We need a winner that's south of the border this time :)
User avatar
Sixtyten
Posts: 1420
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:36 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

Postby Sixtyten » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:54 pm

MartinP wrote:Remember - We need a winner that's south of the border this time :)


How's Newcastle for you Martin?
MOON MONEY!
User avatar
MartinP
Posts: 628
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:47 pm
Location: Gloucester / Cheltenham

Re: Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

Postby MartinP » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:14 pm

Sixtyten wrote:
MartinP wrote:Remember - We need a winner that's south of the border this time :)


How's Newcastle for you Martin?


Its a start :lol:
User avatar
unitled
Posts: 298
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:28 pm
Location: Edinburgh

Re: Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

Postby unitled » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:15 pm

MartinP wrote:
Sixtyten wrote:
MartinP wrote:Remember - We need a winner that's south of the border this time :)


How's Newcastle for you Martin?


Its a start :lol:


Just a shame there wasn't a Berwick-upon-Tweed team...
"If all your ice is positional, none of your ice is positional" - Anon.

Return to “Netrunner Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests