Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

GuyCliquil
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Edinburgh InterCity Tourney :: Official Banter

Postby GuyCliquil » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:20 pm

Have you forgotten? I am on the team. A bloody whale mate, that is what we have to sacrifice
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
Rotage
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Rotage » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Aldershot - Where the streets are paved with scorch

Swiftie - You will got to the special hell for taking Dyper to a 4 person event
Swiftie

Postby Swiftie » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:14 pm

If you don't like my ID, just shake it off.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:59 am

MOON MONEY!
Rotage

Postby Rotage » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:56 am

Pete

Malleus Scotorum!

Postby Pete » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:37 pm

They say the night is dark and full of terrors. Most terrifying is the Domesday scenario in which Aberdeen wins the tournament. I likeyouknow can't even deal with the thought of visiting that provincial backwater of brutish granite.

This must not come to pass. For inspiration we need only cast our minds back to 1296 when Edward Longshanks crushed the upstart Scots at the Battle of Dunbar. The Stone of Destiny was brought south to its rightful home in Westminster and good English folk slept easy in their beds again.

Let's do this thing!

Oh, is there an official #hashtag for the tourney? #crushthescots has a nice ring to it but it's a tad long.

:P
#yoloswagginsblazeit420MLGNoSc0pe :: it's the only way I roll.
Pete

Postby Pete » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:43 pm

In less #bantz mode, I have decided on my final decks for the tourney. I got some good advice from Brendan last night and made my mind up this morning. If I crash and burn on the day then that's all down to me.

Leela and NBN it is.

I have enjoyed my brief dance with Adam these past few days though. Guy was spot on when he likened Adam to playing a videogame with a small child when there's only one controller: everything seems to be going fine until the kid decides to smash the buttons (fun!) and you're cast into a pit of hell.

I didn't know what was happening when I played Dave's runner deck at the recent Reading GNK. I'm prepared for it now and would relish the opportunity to send the mercenary Rotage packing.

:P
Pete

BREAKING NEWS!!1!

Postby Pete » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:56 am

Johno

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!1!

Postby Johno » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:54 am

Rotage

Postby Rotage » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:47 am

Johno

Postby Johno » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:55 am

Rotage

Postby Rotage » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:12 pm

Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:54 pm

MOON MONEY!
Rotage

Postby Rotage » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:56 pm

MartinP

Postby MartinP » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:05 pm

Pete

Postby Pete » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:17 pm

Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:42 pm

MOON MONEY!
Pete

Postby Pete » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:42 pm

mendax

Postby mendax » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:28 am

unitled

Postby unitled » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:53 pm

So, I've started constructing the pods for the tournament; if you're able and willing, dropping Seamus an email with who is in your team and what faction they are playing will be helpful to get this set up before the tournament itself. So far, Edinburgh (natch), Huddersfield, Glasgow, Dundee, Aberdeen, Sheffield, Readox and Stirling have preregistered. I've podded up Edinburgh first to avoid any accusations of us picking our battles!

But, onto the fun stuff... You may have seen on the event, but we've now got our custom mats through!

It's quite stylised, but I'm a big fan :) The artist is one of the local players (same chap who did the Hadrian's Wall mat art), who will be there as part of team Durham. If you get your specs out you should be able to see logos and images on the screens forwarded by some of the teams in the background... Prints were done by Patriot in Sheffield, and as always I'm super impressed with the quality and speed of delivery.
"If all your ice is positional, none of your ice is positional" - Anon.
mendax

Postby mendax » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:06 pm

Bristol is as reported above.
unitled

Postby unitled » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:11 pm

"If all your ice is positional, none of your ice is positional" - Anon.
mendax

Postby mendax » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:12 pm

I'll be in late on Friday (plane landing at 21:50), not sure exactly when the others will be around.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:20 pm

The rest of us will be around from 4:30ish.
MOON MONEY!
Rotage

Postby Rotage » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:27 pm

Team London will be there around 3:30ish tomorrow

Return to “Netrunner Discussion”