I have a few Netrunner-related achievements (cheevs) that I'd like to get over the course of 2016. None of these are particularly about improving as a player on the competitive scene; rather they're more about community 'cos that floats my boat.
In no particular order then...
- Breakfast of Champions :: "Organise" another Full English brekkie before the Oxford Regional.
- I Did It All By Myself :: Win The Bell.
- CHOO CHOO! :: Scoop Brendan|Joey|James|Guy|Stu|James|Phil|Rahul in a tourney.
- Goliath Awaits :: Sit down opposite Evilgaz, fix him with a 1000-yard stare, say "You are weak", scoop him.
- Got Milk? :: Establish a Game of Thrones meta in Oxford.
- Meet The Legend :: Play MendaxX.
- Bit Vague :: Do "something" to make the Readox Netrunner scene more inclusive.
- Fluff Piece :: Write an article for Netrunners.co.uk.
- There Can Be Only One :: Play King Mob.
- Road Trip :: Attend 3 Store Champs.
- King of Beers :: Buy Andy "6010" Parsons a bottle of Stella and watch him open it in style.
- I'll Bring A Whiteboard :: Get Brendan to explain eigenvector math to me again on the train down to Bristol.
- I HEART JOHNO! :: High-5 Johno! (Can be 'cheeved multiple times.)
Let's do this thing!