Nationals Approacheth!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chimpster
Site Admin

Nationals Approacheth!

Postby Chimpster » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:44 am

Can everyone tell me what they're bringing please so I can tech against it, many thanks ;)

In all seriousness though, with the results through from the Reading regional, what do we think will dominate the event? What do you expect to see the most of? What do you think will underperform?
Cerberus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Nationals Approacheth!

Postby Cerberus » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:41 pm

What do we think will dominate the event?
Chris Dyer

What do you expect to see the most of?
Spy Camera Hayley & CTM

What do you think will underperform?
SYNC
Rotage

Postby Rotage » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:19 pm

Whatever wins the game of guess the meta as I think the meta is still sorting itself out, if I had to pick I'd go for HB FA and Whizz

Yellow tag decks and Anarch

CTM, Dyper ;)
Aldershot - Where the streets are paved with scorch

Swiftie - You will got to the special hell for taking Dyper to a 4 person event
Nemamiah

Postby Nemamiah » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:05 am

Will dance for Laurie Points
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:37 pm

/What do you expect to see the most of?

Runner Side:
Criminal cards, but not criminals. All the best decks will take significant influence from Criminal faction in either Spy Cameras or Account Siphons.

This is a fancy way of saying Siphon Anarch + Spycams Hayley

Corp Side:
Accelerator cards - Sensie Actor's Unions, Palana food rushy asset cards, Biotics.

I think you'll see a fair amount of Palana but it will be rusher, but I think that will be in 4th behind NEH in third, then CTM in 2nd and ETF in 1st.

Val.

Wild Card Pick - What deck will surprise people in doing well

I think someone will make a decently piloted Gabe do well. I think it might just make the cut on the sheer power of its attack, so long as it is getting good results corpside too.
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:14 pm

In terms of players - the top table will be the UK's most consistent players playing "Musical Chairs" over the top X places. I suspect this to include our local Dark Lord Cerberus, Nem, Laurie, etc etc...

In terms of decks? Yellow will as always overpeform, so a mix of CtM, Sync will be doing well. Runner side we'll see Spycam Hayley, Deck-of-the-week Null (or other varients) and other flavours of Anarch.

NBN or ETF, and Spycam decks or Anarch agro decks.

Me ;)
Brendan

Postby Brendan » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:20 pm

Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:01 pm

So who predicted a 3 rabbit hole kate deck would win...
MOON MONEY!
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:21 am

Brendan

Postby Brendan » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:31 am

I'm not sure it's a great solution. Tim was in a very strong position that game (Vik played to his outs, but his board was not favourable).
Rotage

Postby Rotage » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:35 pm

Aldershot - Where the streets are paved with scorch

Swiftie - You will got to the special hell for taking Dyper to a 4 person event

Return to “Netrunner Discussion”