Cheevs 2017

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MartinP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Cheevs 2017

Postby MartinP » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:23 pm

Pete

Re: Cheevs 2017

Postby Pete » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:57 pm

#yoloswagginsblazeit420MLGNoSc0pe :: it's the only way I roll.
GuyCliquil

Re: Cheevs 2017

Postby GuyCliquil » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:40 pm

I am not sure what I want to acheive next year in part because of what I am willing to put in, work wise. The game is really competitive at the top level and I don't have the patience for those lines on jinteki.net or the constant refinement of one deck to make it work for me. (not that there is anything wrong with that, I have nothing but respect for those that truly make competitive Netrunner the really tough place to be)

With that in mind I hope that people continue to enjoy their games against me, that I surprise people and entertain people with decks i come up with, and that I am able to make Oxford a welcoming place for people to come to play Netrunner on occasion.

Oh and crush Pete obviously.
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank

Return to “Netrunner Discussion”