Podcast - Run Last Click

king_mob
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Podcast - Run Last Click

Postby king_mob » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:00 pm

That was an awesome episode guys, really liked the coverage of tournament play.

VERY interested to hear about this secret stealth andy build, does it differ from the usual stuff you see in stealth andy (silencers, cloaks, etc)?
Memstrips deserves a chance. Memstrips.
mendax
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mendax » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:02 pm

I think it's secret only in so much as they hadn't seen it in real life, which is perhaps unsuprising since new ideas are almost always tested out online first at this point.
king_mob

Postby king_mob » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:48 pm

Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:05 pm

MOON MONEY!
king_mob

Postby king_mob » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:25 pm

RunLastClick

Postby RunLastClick » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:43 pm

Ha! I hope this secret Andy deck isn't like the video from The Ring. That would be awkward.

Also for those interested in joining the Deck Club:
http://runlastclick.blogspot.co.uk/2015 ... -kate.html

@Brendan I'm afraid I'm the other one. BUT! I will pass on your message. Excellent move on that NAPD.
RunLastClick

Postby RunLastClick » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:03 pm

New episode is up!
http://runlastclick.blogspot.co.uk/2015 ... -kate.html
In this one we talk mostly about Prepaid Kate and a bit about O&C.
RunLastClick

Postby RunLastClick » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:38 pm

New episode is up!
http://runlastclick.blogspot.co.uk/2015 ... chaos.html
In this one we talk mostly about a Tournament I went to and move O&C.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:43 pm

Great podcast this week: There was certainly more chaos than normal thanks to the presenter/contributor switcheroo...

And well done on the tournament win!
MOON MONEY!
evilgaz

Postby evilgaz » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:21 pm

I liked tom think of the guys as a Morecombe and Wise couple who shared a bed. Or maybe Bert and Ernie. Chris the happy go lucky younger partner, irrepressible and full of beans, and Eady the jaded, paisley-wearing older man. Now I hear Eady has been paying visits to Chris' wife while the other is out and my imaginations have all gone to cock, so to speak.

Regardless of this unnecessary aside into the state of my brain's inner working, I've been catching up on episodes while working from home over the last few weeks and found them very entertaining. Good work!
king_mob

Postby king_mob » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:27 pm

RunLastClick

Postby RunLastClick » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:05 am

We top and tail so it's not as weird as you'd expect.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:40 pm

More rum should be brought in during episode recording.
MOON MONEY!
Lord_Reynardine

Postby Lord_Reynardine » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:23 pm

Find me elsewhere: , , .
Lord_Reynardine

Postby Lord_Reynardine » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:25 pm

Find me elsewhere: , , .
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:52 pm

MOON MONEY!
king_mob

Postby king_mob » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:18 am

RunLastClick

Postby RunLastClick » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:00 pm

New episode is up!
http://runlastclick.blogspot.co.uk/2015 ... -grid.html
In this one I have a great chat about Netrunner with Char from the internet.
zithith

Postby zithith » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:39 am

lovely chilled episode, thanks Chris!
RunLastClick

Postby RunLastClick » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:14 pm

evilgaz

Postby evilgaz » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:53 am

Where's Eady!? I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!

In other news, Char did a thing in Nottingham? None of the Notts massive heard about that one, although a couple of people who joined are Faceache group did so through playing Nets at a "computer game event" so it could have been that. We'll have to keep an eye out this year.

I'm definitely making a Gabe DLR deck. It won't have any guns in though.

Nice bedtime listening this time round. :)
RunLastClick

Postby RunLastClick » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:20 pm

New episode is up!
http://runlastclick.blogspot.co.uk/2015 ... watch.html
In this one we chat about Clot; Prepaid Kate; how to score a Government Takeover and Netrunner fan fiction.

@evilgaz Will give Char's thing a shout out before it happens this year. Might even make it myself.
evilgaz

Postby evilgaz » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:51 am

Eady is back and making withering comments on the fan fiction. All is well with the world.

Not sure if the fan fiction is terrible enough - may require more / less effort.

Agree on the potential opening of things up for Regionals and National. Which is a good thing. We'll have to see what occurs when the drama of Clot resolves.

Good ep. Look forward to seeing you guys "on the scene".
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 am

Nothing will ever top the Netrunner Erotica collection posted on this forum. I wish the mystery chap would continue, it's a work of art...

viewtopic.php?t=57
evilgaz

Postby evilgaz » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:04 pm

Run Last Click streaming live now with Jaimeson from ANR Bad Publicity! Why did no one tell me! Why's Eady not wearing a smoking jacket? My mental image of the guys has been confounded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNtTTP3H978

Return to “Netrunner Discussion”