ANR Run Tracker

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kelnage
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ANR Run Tracker

Postby kelnage » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:39 am

ANR Run Tracker is an open source Android app that I am currently developing. Its available from the for free and is frequently updated with new functionality.

I'll be using this thread to announce new releases and to discuss extra features. I'm also looking for some beta testers to test upcoming releases and any feedback - positive or negative!
Chimpster
Site Admin

Re: ANR Run Tracker

Postby Chimpster » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Give me a poke when the new version goes live and I'll stick a front page post up for you mate.
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:34 pm

When we getting an update?
kelnage

Postby kelnage » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:41 pm

When I move house and not before! :P

(Which is about to be put back for the 3rd time unless we get very lucky tomorrow...)
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:45 am

Welcome back to the land of the living Nick :)

Hope the house move goes to plan!
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:36 pm

Anyone who hasn't downloaded this app you should. Really helpful for keeping track of your Netrunner performance.

I use mine to track tournament performance, but also good for general record keeping.

Return to “Netrunner Discussion”