https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/n ... ala-ghoda/

And....

Wait for it!!

Limit 6 per deck!
Social Media guru for Netrunners.co.uk

Legenadry girl hacker with awesome hair

2x Bradford SC 1x Leeds SC winner
Panda with issues...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Mumbad Cycle

Postby Panda with issues... » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:56 pm

Going to be rocking some Improved Protein Sources! Prob make some breakfast cereal out of them.
Mezzamine
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mezzamine » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:18 am

The flavour of Ramujan-Reliant is just...eesh. Dark stuff.
"SEA SOURCE FOR 98 MOTHERFUCKER"
pruneface

Postby pruneface » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:05 am

Of course Haas have a stake in the clone suffrage movement. Genius.
Liking the 'Alliance' cards which get discounted inf based on deck composition. I hope this leads to some interesting deckbuilding choices.
I really like the look of the shaper Deva program. I wonder if the others are shaper too? There are a lot of ice with 3+ subtypes, though it's hard to give ice more with runner cards outside of paintbrush, tinkering and kit's ID.

Edit: Oh! And the NBN asset looks like another brutal piece of denial strat (at 1 inf, fits right into Chronos Jinteki?)

Am I right in thinking that Mumbad City grid means that you can potentially force the runner to encounter the same piece of ice over and over? i.e server with two elis and a tollbooth on the outside, move the tollbooth each time to make the server cost 9cr minimum.

Looks like there's one more card in full spoiler too..

Program discount for people who aren't kate! No idea of what the maths on that is though. Weird how it makes you want to install your most expensive program first.
The onesie was a legitimate tactical decision.
mendax

Postby mendax » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:03 am

I think the maths on this will work in the same way that they do on ITD.
Kesterer

Postby Kesterer » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:29 am

Yeah, Chatterjee results in triangle numbers where each click is worth one more credit than the previous one.

Here's the table of ideal savings vs clicking for creds [this assumes you click it N times then install N programs, getting the full discount each time, so is very artificial - it also doesn't take the cost of installing Chatterjee into account]
Clicks...Savings
etc

Those best case numbers will never happen, but clicking it up to, say 4, makes it functionally something like "[click,click]: install a program, reducing the cost by 4", which is pretty decent. Sparing those early clicks is definitely a problem; the tempo hit of spending a whole turn getting it online will be huge. Pumping it up early with Hyperconnector seems like something worth investigating though.
pruneface

Postby pruneface » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:36 am

Brendan

Postby Brendan » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:42 am

Mumbad grid seems a pretty game changing card.
pruneface

Postby pruneface » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:44 am

Panda with issues...

Postby Panda with issues... » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:53 am

I'm the last one to put down a card, but I can't see a situation where I'd ever want to put Ramujan Reliant in my deck, let alone 6 copies (especially Anarch, where deck slots are so hard to come by). A large proportion of the threat of net damage comes from early face checks, and barring something like replicator, you won't have found enough of these to make much difference. Maybe the brain damage side of it is better, but I kind of wish it said meat damage on it too. The art is sweet though. Full art playmat looks ideal. I like that everyday stuff is getting some facetime in netrunner. Fleshes out the universe a treat! I think Gagarin is getting some good potential cards from this pack. PAD factory looks like a good card if you want to run some space ice, and Mumbai Virtual Tour helps any scorch deck, Gagarin being the (Weyland) scorch deck most likely to run 7+ assets. I'll conduct my virtual tour from space, and lead runners 'accidently' into an area ripe for urban renovation thank you very much! Mumba temple could work in there as a mini root too.

'On the right on your tour, you'll see a building packed, LITERALLY PACKED, Ladies and Gentleman, with C6 plastic explosives'

EDit: On the subject of Mumbad City Grid, i it works the way people are theorising, derez effects get stronger - Crescentus and False Echo!
king_mob

Postby king_mob » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:43 pm

Memstrips deserves a chance. Memstrips.
pruneface

Postby pruneface » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:15 pm

Panda with issues...

Postby Panda with issues... » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:19 pm

pruneface

Postby pruneface » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:37 pm

Panda with issues...

Postby Panda with issues... » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:28 am

SEA Source-Scorch-Scorch. Now you made me type it out... :(
MouseChan

Postby MouseChan » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:08 am

Social Media guru for Netrunners.co.uk

Legenadry girl hacker with awesome hair

2x Bradford SC 1x Leeds SC winner
Pete

Postby Pete » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:25 am

The interplay of the flavour text on Sports Hopper and Advanced Concept Hopper is #lulz :lol: I'm getting a sweet vibe from this expansion, good stuff.
#yoloswagginsblazeit420MLGNoSc0pe :: it's the only way I roll.
Brendan

Postby Brendan » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:50 am

I'm loving the hoppers. Geist will love the hoppers. I love how Geist trashes his hopper for cards and (with Tech Trader) credits.

My Geist playtesting has been underwhelming so far, but I can see the potential and Mumbad appears to be overflowing with support cards.
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:44 am

Best thing on the hoppers is the flavour text. Reading from the agenda to the hardware is brilliant.
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
Brendan

Postby Brendan » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:47 am

And that HB agenda is strong.
mendax

Postby mendax » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:00 pm

Turning Wheel is the most interesting to me at this point.
Panda with issues...

Postby Panda with issues... » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:13 pm

Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:06 am

I can't see some of the spoilers on the above link, but they are on bgg https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/146764 ... t-spoilers

Disposable HQ seems crazy nuts good! Oh it's yellow, sure ;)
mendax

Postby mendax » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:11 pm

Turning Wheel and Rebirth are both coming in pack 5, which should drop sometime close to regionals. It's gonna be a good time to be a crim again.
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:48 am

Return to “Netrunner Discussion”