Gold Rush Mafia - Town Win

Chimpster
Site Admin

Re: Gold Rush Mafia - Noon Day 3

Postby Chimpster » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:16 pm

So you're suggesting that not only does the town not have an investigative role but that the mafia have one instead.

You're really reaching here mate, why you've got tunnel vision on lynching me is beyond me I'm afraid.

vote: Just_rob

It's staying there now.
just_rob
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby just_rob » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:17 pm

It is only a theory as I said above but the more I think about this the more it seems plausible. Does anyone have info that could back this up or dispelled it? Now would be the time to come forward with it!
just_rob
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby just_rob » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:19 pm

Chimp as I've said a number of times it is only a theory and I have not changed my vote away from sixty despite plenty of chances to do so.

However given the shortness of your last post and the immediate descision to put me back 1 vote away I feel I may just have hit on something.

change vote: Chimpster
just_rob

Re: Gold Rush Mafia - Day 2

Postby just_rob » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:30 pm

Er, yeah we did, he came out and said it.
just_rob

Re: Gold Rush Mafia - Day 2

Postby just_rob » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:31 pm

Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:34 pm

Wah? But he was town...

I'm so confused by where you're coming from. I know you're only one vote from lynch rob, but this is just baffling.
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:35 pm

I cannot find any post where cwoac said he my be a miller.

Can you quote Chimp? I may have missed it.
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:37 pm

just_rob

Postby just_rob » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:40 pm

My other theory is still more plausible in my eyes.
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:41 pm

He didn't say miller specifically but he knew that he had a mafia past and believed my investigation of him was legitimate. What difference does it make, how can I be involved in a conspiracy with a town player if I were mafia? He did flip miller so I'm really struggling to see any situation where I could be mafia here but also in league with the town player I just had killed. Baffled.

You're drowning in this theory.
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:43 pm

Already posted above saying that I agree with you, that theory cannot be true.
Tim the Enchanter

Postby Tim the Enchanter » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:52 pm

So I don't see the evidence against Rob, but this theory is wildly elaborate and unjustified. I said before I'd be happy following Chimp on the grounds he must be town (if the mafia have the cop role, this game is just unfair)

So, I too Vote: Just_Rob
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:58 pm

I think that's lock.

If he flips mafia, my gut instinct is to hit Smashman next, had the chance to tip him over but didn't and has been fairly suspicious all game.

If he flips town then it's got to be someone more vocal like Tim, and fair play if it is because he's played a blinder if that's true.

Thought I'd get my suspicions out there because I definitely don't expect to survive tonight.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:18 pm

If we survive the night, I think tim and smashman are worth looking at.
MOON MONEY!
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:21 pm

I'm about to watch star wars so my last post as Nem will lock before I'm out. I'm sad to be dead. All I wanted was to do was to sell my pills and make my money. Stupid Toothless Joe for taking all that away from me!
Nemamiah

Postby Nemamiah » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Yep, that's a lock and it's now twilight. Everyone except Rob may post until I shut the day down...
Will dance for Laurie Points
Nemamiah

Re: Gold Rush Mafia - Twilight Day 2

Postby Nemamiah » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:19 pm

It had been a long and trying day. The town had gathered in the saloon and then proceeded to sit in wary silence, to paranoid to talk to anyone, trust anyone, even look at anyone. Behind the bar Charlie sighed. The previous few days had been bad for business, but at least listening to the arguements had helped pass the time. Today was just as slow, but dull besides.

Then Clementine came in. Charlie perked up immediately, she was usually good for a drink or two. Today though she circulated the room, talking to people, losing a consoling hand on a shoulder here, a comforting hug there. A nice right person, sure enough.

But then Charlie's eyes narrowed. Had she just slipped something in to that drink? Surely not. Some of the others had seen it too though, and accusations started to fly. Clementine protested that it was just a little something to help people sleep in troubled times, but she seemed uncertain, scared. The disbelieving townsfolk pressed her, hounding her with questions until her composure broke. Screaming her innocence, Clementine knocked back the drink, claiming that it wouldn't do her amny harm. Her eyes quickly widened, and she whirled and started to flee the saloon. She had only taken three steps when she collapsed to the floor, frothing at the mouth. The twitching didn't stop for some time.

Later, a search of her shop revealed some troubling facts. Clementine had a vast array of carefully labeled poisons and drugs, and a disturbing lack of any actual healing products. A small, low calibre pistol was hidden under her pillow, and it looked like it had been fired recently. A series of ledgers contained detailed information on the drinking preferences of each member of the town, and what drugs they'd inadvertently taken in the prescriptions she had doled out. Most worrying of all, a small lockbox under the counter contained several draft orders for money, sizeable amounts of money, payable against the accounts of Sweetrock Mining Company.

The town repaired back to the saloon, eager to discuss their findings. Clearly Clementine had been mixed up in the murders, but who were Sweetrock and what were they paying her for? And was she working alone or as part of a group?

Behind the bar, Charlie sighed again. Poisoned drinks weren't going to do his business any good at all.

Just_Rob was Clementine Lepp, the Pharmacist

Key to Character Information

Player Name | Character Name | Role | Affiliation | Equivalent Role
Just_Rob | Clementine Lepp | Pharmacist | Sweetrock | Role Blocker (Mafia)

Final Voting Position

Just_Rob - 5 (Johno, Elvortel, Sixtyten, Chimpster, Tim the Enchanter)
Smashman - 1 (MartinP)
Chimpster - 1 (Just_Rob)

Did Not Vote - 1 (Smashman)

It is now night of Day 3; please do not post in this thread until day 4 starts. That will be in 48 hours or once all night actions have been submitted.
Last edited by Nemamiah on Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nemamiah

Re: Gold Rush Mafia - Night Day 3

Postby Nemamiah » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:39 pm

"Stagecoach is due in today" said Charlie.

That bought a flutter of interest in the saloon. Stages only came once a month, and they always bought much craved gossip, the odd mail order purchase or letter, and occasionally a new person so down on their luck that Goldrush Valley looked like an attractive place to settle. Maybe this one would help solve the town's current dilemma. At the very least, there'd be some fresh drinks to stock up Charlie's place.

All in all, it looked like a promising day. The weather was nice, a stage was due, and nobody had been found brutally murdered in their sleep. Yep, today was definitely going to be a good day...

It is now high noon of day 4. 4 votes are required to secure a lynch.
Chimpster
Site Admin

Re: Gold Rush Mafia - Noon Day 4

Postby Chimpster » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:45 pm

To whoever the doctor is, I salute you good sir!

I have juicy info, but I feel that discussion should ensue for a little bit first. Info will be forthcoming as soon as I hear who people suspect and want to pursue!
Tim the Enchanter

Postby Tim the Enchanter » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:48 pm

We did it! We actually hit a mafia player! Huzzah. So, key question for the start of the day. Who did you investigate Chimpster and what were the results.

Is our assumption that the mafia again tried to kill the chimp but were blocked? Yesterday day +night is a huge swing in our favour.
Tim the Enchanter

Postby Tim the Enchanter » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:50 pm

I don't see the value in waiting Chimp, except to make the rest of us look silly as we pick the wrong person. If you know someone is mafia just say it we will all believe you and vote for them. Given you started the train against Rob out of nowhere literally no one can doubt you now.
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Chimpster
Site Admin

Re: Gold Rush Mafia - Night Day 3

Postby Chimpster » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:49 pm

Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:37 pm

I think there's been quite a few night actions going on. We now potentially have a chance to win as town. I wonder how much blocking rob did. I have some info from overnight to share. I'll show you mine if you show me yours....
MOON MONEY!

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”