Selling an ANR collection

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kelnage
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Selling an ANR collection

Postby kelnage » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:53 pm

This year my life has taken a very different direction, which has left me sadly unable to play ANR regularly (I haven't played a game in 3+ months now and it doesn't look like that's going to change any time soon). With the upcoming tournament rule changes (even if they make The Professor awesome!) and the future data pack rotations looming over us, I reckon now would be the best time to move on.

What that leaves me with though is a full collection of ANR, from 1.5 core sets (6x 3 dots, 4x 2 dots, 1x 1 dots) all the way through to an unopened Data and Destiny, a few alt-arts, one of the early draft packs and a couple of packs of the official ANR sleeves. I'm not looking to make a profit - but I would like to pass it on to someone who'll actually play the game and not just resell it. Obviously I could stick it on eBay - and I might end up going down that path eventually if there aren't any better options.

How would you sell such a collection? Does anyone know someone who'd be interested in getting into ANR starting from nothing or just a single core set?

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”