Mafia Mafia - Game Over! FBI Win!

Cenedra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Mafia Mafia - This is just getting silly now - Day 4

Postby Cenedra » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:12 pm

Phoenix voted for double as well
DoubleAitch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DoubleAitch » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:03 pm

Huh, I'd forgotten Martin was still playing... oops.
I don't have any information or insight, but I'm happy to progress with either double or croac, not a lot of information about and this is making it hard. Only 1 person to find I'd guess.
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:35 pm

I actually think Double might be right to latch onto Lord R there, I strongly suspected him during the last day and I think it's probably still the right call.

The speed of the double vote has been a little alarming and a little too easy so I think there's a good chance he might be town.

So Vote: Lord Reynardine
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:53 pm

tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:26 pm

I have long suspected Lord_Reynardine of perfidy, given his alignment with Guy against me. I now also suspect Smashman and Chimpster.

But, since I can only vote for one person: Vote: Lord_Reynardine.
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:55 am

Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:22 am

Argh, seriously - why are you two (Cenedra and Double) backing each other up at every conciveable point?! It's bugging the crap out of me, you've both defended each other twice now just during this day, it's just plain suspicious. Are you both masons?

Irrespective of this, I'm sticking with lord R because I think it's logical but bugger me are you both making this difficult!
DoubleAitch

Postby DoubleAitch » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:52 am

Lord_Reynardine

Postby Lord_Reynardine » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:56 am

Yup, it was a mistake of memory/attention, I just saw vanilla loyalist and went about my business, thinking I knew the rest.

This is a new experience for me, being vanilla and lasting more than a day, yet having suspicion poured on me. Forgive my meta-reflection, but it shows an interesting facet of circular suspicion. Someone feels suspicious because of some trifling thing, then it circles round and round until someone is an established suspect for almost no reason at all...

Definitely not salty, I find it fascinating! I have no new defences, beyond the above explanation.

Also, the train on me formed up significantly more quickly than the double train, and it's the second time it's happened. I think the scum sense weakness and are out for blood.
Find me elsewhere: , , .
DoubleAitch

Postby DoubleAitch » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:46 am

Ok, so of the three votes you received (Chimpster, Martin, tolaasin) who do you think is scum?

If you think the speed indicates it was coordinated then I assume you suspect at least 2 of those 3, right?

You already suspect me and as Chimpster was heavily pushing my lynch he must be exempt so that just leaves Martin and tolaasin.

Therefore me, Martin and tolaasin are all scum?
Lord_Reynardine

Postby Lord_Reynardine » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:50 am

cwoac

Postby cwoac » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:30 am

MartinP

Postby MartinP » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:04 pm

tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:56 pm

I have collated all the votes that have been made so far between people and looked to see whether anything stands out. Unfortunately, it looks like we need at least one more round for anything to really stand out.

Of those who are not known already to be scum, only double, cenedra and cerberus voted for both unitled and just_rob.
No surprise that guy and nemamiah both voted for tim.

I know myself to be loyal, and note that chimpster is the only person who has voted for me alongside Guy, - but Lord_reynardine aligned himself with guy, even though he didn't vote for me.
Lord_Reynardine

Postby Lord_Reynardine » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:24 pm

springogeek

Postby springogeek » Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:27 pm

Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:07 pm

What would you like answered? Just let me know.
I'm following along but not doing any analysis of people hence why I'm not adding much. Life is busy is all, feel free to hold that against me.
Lord_Reynardine

Postby Lord_Reynardine » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:12 pm

Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:36 am

Lord_Reynardine

Postby Lord_Reynardine » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:09 am

elvortel

Postby elvortel » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:47 pm

Okay, time for another deadline!

Midday, Saturday 26th if you please.
New corp deck - 49 snares.
cwoac

Postby cwoac » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:22 am

Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:10 am

I still feel that Lord R is a good place to look next, if he flips town then I'll be more tempted to hit Double the next day.

I still suspect Cenedra of being the serial killer but I can't seem to gain any traction on that one.
Lord_Reynardine

Postby Lord_Reynardine » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:18 am

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”