Mafia Mafia - Game Over! FBI Win!

Cenedra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Mafia Mafia - Goodnight Doctor Death - Day 6

Postby Cenedra » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:02 am

I understand your logic here, it makes perfect sense. It's just that it really isn't me. I expect with the doctor gone I may not survive tonight anyway.

I still think it's fair to vote for Cerberus, he's just not playing anymore, he actually wants to be lynched, where as I've tried to be as involved in the game as possible and would really like a chance to be part of puzzling this out.

I'll tell you now who my other suspects are for the SK- Phoenix and Martin P. I'm thinking this because they both seem to be lying very low and in the last couple of days they've hardly posted at all. Before I get punished for playing the game perhaps they could speak up too?
Cerberus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cerberus » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:08 am

I'm not opposed to people lynching me, as this game is dragging. But I will contribute.

I'm happy to bandwagon and vote: cenedra

But I do agree with what she's saying about Martin and Phoenix.
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:51 am

I'm not surprised by your bandwagoning of course Cerberus :)

I still think a better play is to lynch Cerberus today, assume that I'm going to be killed tonight and then target either Phoenix or Martin tomorrow, rather than lynching me, losing another active town player tonight and then still being equally uncertain tomorrow.
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:27 am

Whilst I'm not adverse to getting Cerb out the game, it doesn't progress the game in anyway (I'm fairly happy Cerb is a dis-interested but loyal member of the family). I'd like to push the Vote: Phoenix game in the mean time.

I think having Cene on our side is a benefit more then a loss so long as the SK can't sway her to vote with them.
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:27 am

As lame a reason as it sounds, the reason for my lack of contribution is that I have absolutely no idea where to point the finger.

I do not think that Cerberus is the SK. May be a good bluff on his part but.

I also do not think that Cenedra is the SK, but a double vote at this stage is a LOT of power and if you are that is very risky.

Martin has definitely been very quiet, given how vocal he was on earlier days which is suspicious.

Sorry as I am to say it, I am going to Vote:Cenedra. You have been a good don, but two votes is just too big a risk if you do end up being the SK.
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:29 am

Also, Martin, does you voting for me not raise suspicions as you are just jumping on what Cenedra and Cerberus have said, but deflecting from yourself?

Hmm......
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:54 am

You all know that I'm not the SK and yet you're all still voting for me. These are strange, sad times indeed.
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:06 pm

Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:25 pm

OK, unless this is a bluff, Martin hasn't lynched me...so is probably not the SK after all? He was becoming my prime suspect though, so I'm surprised by this.

Phoenix is bandwagoning though, even though he knows that I'm not the SK, and I'm gonna keep pressuring my suspects until I'm dead!

Change vote: Phoenix
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:10 pm

Odd logic. Surely the serial killer doesnt want anyone lynched before the deadline because it keeps them safe and free to attack at night so Martin not voting for you despite our logical reasons is suspicious?

And Cenedra you are highlighting exactly the issue with you still being in the game. Your vote is way too swingy with only, what, 4? 5? votes required for lynch.

And I was hardly bandwagoning. I explained my reasons and placed my vote. There aren't enough of us to bandwagon; could say the same for your vote for me at this point Cenedra.
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:19 pm

So do you think his not voting makes him more suspicious then? I don't totally follow the logic of him not wanting a lynch before the deadline? I'm not trying to be antagonistic here, I'm just not sure that I understand?
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:25 pm

I know, didn't accuse you of being. It is good to ask questions :)

So the way I see it, if no lynch happens before the deadline there is no chance of us hitting the SK. This is in their favour. It means they are guaranteed to survive and make their hit in the night.

So people not voting or voting against the flow are likely to be the SK is my logic.
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:27 pm

Also your statement that I "know" you are not the SK is incorrect. I suspect, but my suspicion being wrong could have the greatest consequence. If I "knew" you were not the SK, there would be no point in anyone voting for you.
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:31 pm

Yeah I know, I'm sorry for that. It's just frustrating that my additional vote is really working against me all of a sudden, and I'm enjoying the game, as it's my first one, so am getting a little defensive at the thought of not being a part of it anymore!

I ought to just shut up and trust that it will all work out in the end anyway, you've all got this without needing my help :)
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:47 pm

springogeek

Postby springogeek » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:50 pm

And that is a lock, I think.
elvortel

Postby elvortel » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:14 pm

Murmurs had been building for a few days now, and they finally came to the fore. Perhaps the reason the Family had failed to accomplish much was because of dodgy leadership from their hastily elected don. Whether through malice or lack of experience, it was time for her to go.

Later, the family searched her living quarters. It took a while, but eventually a small notebook was found containing observations on their activities. A more thorough search revealed a well hidden compartment... containing an FBI badge.

---

Cenedra | Scum | FBI

Night 6 begins now. It will last until 5pm on April 9th or all night actions are sent in.
New corp deck - 49 snares.
elvortel

Postby elvortel » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:03 pm

Invigorated by the successful uncovering of a traitor in their midst, the Family arose, eagerly hoping that this would mark the end of the events that had torn them apart. Alas, it was not to be. Chimpster was missing, just like the others. There was more work to be done.

---

Chimpster | Vanilla | Loyal

Day 7 begins now. With 6 players alive, 4 votes are required for action. There will be a time limit of one week (until 5pm on Saturday 16th) for this day.
New corp deck - 49 snares.
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:05 pm

Wow. Cenedra. What great acting, did not see that coming.
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:14 pm

Oh shoot! Does this mean there's a second scum faction?
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:46 pm

cwoac

Postby cwoac » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:55 pm

Rats. Chimpster was one of the ones I was now convinced of the loyalty of. That's... limiting. What do we think? 1 more FBI agent, or 2 to match the others? I suppose it doesn't matter much.
cwoac

Postby cwoac » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:56 pm

Still, that's the first decent lead we've had yet. Time to look at past conversations / voting...
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:30 pm

springogeek

Re: Mafia Mafia - Leaderless - Day 7

Postby springogeek » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:40 am

We should operate on the assumption that there is a second faction of the same size as the Backstabbing Traitors. We've seen three of them die, and then the deaths reduced, so probably 3 of these FBI infiltrators as well?

In which case. two to go. I need to go and re-assess everything that happened around Cenedra now and see if I can pull out anything we've missed or overlooked.

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”