Mafia Mafia - Game Over! FBI Win!

tolaasin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Mafia Mafia - No New Blood - Day 5

Postby tolaasin » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:39 am

I'm loyal mafia. But my inherent nature can't be avoided!
Cenedra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cenedra » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:17 pm

I'm feeling a little lost with all this after being too busy to keep up for the past few days :( I'll try my best to contribute as much as I can from now.

Tol what you did was very brave, and it'll be interesting to see how tonight pans out.

Cerberus has been really quiet and disengaged in my opinion. So I think I'd like to prod him.

Vote: Cerberus
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:29 pm

Fair.

I've got no idea, I'm going to vote with the people I'm certain are good currently as at least that way I'm not being lead down a path.

Feel free to kill me, it may be a mercy killing...
Lord_Reynardine

Postby Lord_Reynardine » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:18 pm

Find me elsewhere: , , .
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:17 am

I've been looking back at the posts by Nemamiah and GuyCliquil, who are the only two known scum who actually posted usefully before being killed.

Both of them on a number of occasions were pushing us *not* to vote for Cenedra, for a variety of reasons.

On that basis, and much as it pains me to do so, I'm going to Vote: Cenedra.
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:27 am

Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:29 am

I can appreciate why you think that but I genuinely think that they, and Nem in particular, were just trying to gain my trust to influence my vote (and it seemed to be working too). Nem was clearly trying to appear as town as possible and that's why he was supporting me.

If you lynch me you'll see that I really am loyal and not one of them :(
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:45 am

Smashman

Postby Smashman » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:46 am

Who is 'they' in that last one.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:46 am

And if we want another suspect, Nemamiah was also confident that Smashman was loyal.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:46 am

Nemamiah and GuyCliquil - the two scum who actually posted something before dying.
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:00 am

Oh goodness you really do believe I am scum don't you? :(

Here's a question- what kind of game do you think I am playing by preventing the lynching of an innocent and then not actually doing a night kill? (If that's what happened) That's two important deaths that I would be needing to actually win the game. Do you think I have turned away from a life of treachery?!

I have a really really important work meeting now so can't defend myself until later on, please don't lynch me yet!
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:15 am

That's a fair point, which is worth considering. But, at the same time, I am convinced that there is more to you than meets the eye. I don't think for a minute that you are simply vanilla town.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:38 am

Vote: unvote while I think about this.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:39 am

Vote: Unvote
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:33 am

As much as I said I'd support who you vote for (and I will) it's worth pointing out that if there is just a SK left the scum wouldn't know who they are. The just SK theory is supported by last nights events, unless you hit with your ability.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:43 am

That's true, but I think cenedra's argument is fair - whether or not she's the serial killer. Assuming her win condition is 'kill everyone else', it's not to her advantage to stop a lynch of someone loyal, which she would know if she was scum. Which kind of suggests that she is neither SK nor scum - but as I say, I think there is more to Cenedra than she has shared so far.

If we believe all the scum are dead, then it boils down to who we think the SK is.
cwoac

Postby cwoac » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:43 pm

Back in the country! If plausibly jetlagged.

Okay, so either the scum targeted spring (but were stopped), laid low (which I am expecting to be a single shot affair) or are all dead, right?

If one of the former two, then we should find out tonight (unless the remaining scum pick tolaasin's target again*). If the latter, then it does boil down to a bit of a crap shoot. I'm strongly inclined to believe tolaasin's role claim - I find there not being a doctor really unlikely, and with no counter claims, he seems solid. Am I correct in saying I am the only other surviving non-vanilla claim?

Because of the chance of option 1 being the case, I'm loathe to vote spring on the off chance we do the scum's dirty work for them.

If we are down to just a SK, then we shall probably have to lynch cenedra. Not because I think she is the SK (or scum for that matter, although both are possible), but because of the risk if she is - in the last few days, that double vote would make it way to easy to finish us off. Statistically, she probably isn't though, and if tolaasin get's got by scum tonight, she really can't be long for this world whichever faction she is in. So... I guess go with the gut and Vote: Lord_R. The whole win condition thing was pretty minor, but minor is all I have right now.
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:16 pm

tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:22 pm

I must have missed that, cwoac, what role are you claiming?
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:51 pm

cwoac claimed to be a Miller. He would be Loyal, but appear as Scum to investigative roles like the Capo.
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:53 pm

He claimed it quite early on, which makes sense because it is a role that hurts the Loyalists.
By disclosing it early when there is no pressure on you, you appear much more trustworthy.

It isn't that relevant this game because we lost our Cop so early, but it weakens the role. Although, it might be that he is actually scum pretending to be a miller.
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:36 pm

I agree that this does just feel like another crap shoot (seems to be the theme of this game so far) but the only one who we have anything on really is Lord_R, so I guess I'll follow that hunch too and

Change vote: Lord_R
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:22 am

Sure, happy to lynch Lord R still at this stage.

Vote: Lord_Reynardine
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:24 am

Am I right in my count that Lord_R is at L-1?

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”