Mafia Mafia - Game Over! FBI Win!

MartinP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Mafia Mafia - No New Blood - Day 5

Postby MartinP » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:40 am

MartinP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby MartinP » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:40 am

Count* the same.
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:41 am

So I still have a concern that we haven't given every due consideration and this is potentially why we have so little information.

However, given that this is the second consecutive day in which Lord R has been the subject of major consideration and attention and a desire to not waste all of this effort I am also going to Vote: Lord_R. I have a suspicion that they will turn out to be Vanilla but we aren't getting anywhere at the moment.
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:45 am

*everyone due consideration
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:59 am

Thats a lock then!
Lord_Reynardine

Postby Lord_Reynardine » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:10 pm

Non, Je ne regret rien!
Find me elsewhere: , , .
elvortel

Postby elvortel » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:14 pm

The Family, disheartened by the lack of action yesterday, were quick to point fingers and quicker to point guns. Lord Reynardine has let something slip yesterday, something that didn't sit right with the group. With little else to go on, it wasn't long before his body was being dumped into the river.

Sadly, no further evidence could be found.

The Family was dwindling.

---

Lord Reynardine | Vanilla | Loyal

Night 5 Begins Now. The next day will start at 6pm on Tuesday the 5th or when all night actions have been submitted.
New corp deck - 49 snares.
elvortel

Re: Mafia Mafia - Oh look now there's more blood - Night 5

Postby elvortel » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:37 am

Wearily, the family rose from their beds. All this bloodshed and nothing had been accomplished. Another disappearance in the night did not help their mood. Tolaasin, the old Sawbones, was gone.

Retribution had been slow in coming so far. Perhaps today things would be different.

---

Tolaasin | Sawbones | Loyal

Day Six begins now. With 8 players left alive, 5 votes are required to lynch.
Smashman

Re: Mafia Mafia - Goodnight Doctor Death - Day 6

Postby Smashman » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:46 am

So. Still looking like just a SK left...

The Doc is dead, so now we have no protection, but still no ideas.

Crap...
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:28 am

springogeek

Postby springogeek » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:57 pm

Hm... I have a theory about who the serial killer might be, but I want to double check the facts before I say anything.
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:06 pm

Colour me intrigued.
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:28 pm

So, my thinking is that Cerberus is our serial killer.

Looking back through his posts, you can see that he is repeatedly jumping onto voting bandwagons, rather than solidly contributing an opinion.
In addition, he has been generally quiet during this whole game, often only making a couple of posts during a given day.

I think he is trying to lay low and stay off our radar, sniping us off, one by one.

On that basis, I propose that we Vote: Cerberus
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Seems solid, I agree. Be glad for this to end.
Smashman

Postby Smashman » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:23 pm

Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:40 am

What the heck? Is that a confession?!
cwoac

Postby cwoac » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:16 am

Either that or he just wants out of the game.
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:22 am

If he wants out, maybe we should lynch him just to end his suffering?
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:25 am

So we test that I guess? Are you allowed to vote for yourself? If we put him on 4 can he lynch himself for the 5th?! Cerberus, thoughts?

vote: Cerberus (I'm testing the water here)
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:42 am

I'm not the SK, but I'm finding the game pretty painful so don't care much about being lynched.

It is still a shot for the town, but it's up to you.
elvortel

Postby elvortel » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:26 am

Okay people, I know this has gone on but there's so few of you left it shouldn't be too hard to get something done. Deadline is midday on Friday 15th
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:34 am

I agree, it would be really good to hear from everyone. I have three people in mind who I think are most likely to be the SK, Cerberus is still one of them so I'm happy to keep my vote where it is, for the sake of actually getting somewhere with this. I think that with 8 of us left we have a very good chance of winning, and I'd really like to see this through to the end. Please don't give up everyone!
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:59 am

cwoac

Postby cwoac » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:57 am

A cunning double bluff to make us not lynch him? I suspect not, this game has gone on somewhat (perhaps due to the early hits, or maybe just because of the size).

So, it looks like we are down to just a SK. Given that, it could equally be any of us. I am less inclined to suspect spring, for role claiming (and lack of counter claim); and I kinda lack any real gut feeling on picking out of the others.

So, I'm going to go with what's the worst option for us? I would say that would be if it was Cenedra - as we are now picking off people more or less at random, if she is the SK, then we have a lower chance of success at winning. Based on that, I Vote: Cenedra.
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:24 am

Completely agreed, I don't think Cerberus is the SK.

Vote: Cenedra

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”