Mafia Mafia - Game Over! FBI Win!

cwoac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Mafia Mafia - Leaderless - Day 7

Postby cwoac » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:34 am

I think two would also be a plausible number of FBIs, but I don't think it really matters much though? I mean we presumably don't have a SK, so we just keep whacking them until we win, right?
Phoenix
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Phoenix » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:29 am

That is pretty much what we have been doing all game though right? None of our lynches have felt particularly well reasoned.

I will say, though, that if we only have two scum factions and no serial killer, the FBI faction have been really good at taking out the scummy scum scum.
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:30 am

Who is the question? Any theories?
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:20 am

I think we need to revisit some earlier assumptions we've made this game.

Currently left in the game we have 6 people:
Me
Smashman (Claiming to be a revenge killer)
Cwoac (Claiming to be the miller)
Cerberus
MartinP
Phoenix

And in there we have at least one more scummy FBI person, and hopefully no serial killer.
Could it be cwoac is pretending to be a Miller, but is secretly an FBI infiltrator?
cwoac

Postby cwoac » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:34 am

springogeek

Postby springogeek » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:39 am

MartinP

Postby MartinP » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:19 am

springogeek

Postby springogeek » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:48 am

I've updated the voting chart that Double provided: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Hopefully that link works!
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:12 pm

Look at Martin's voting record, I'd say that's suspicious. More so than anything else we've got go go on.
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:16 pm

cwoac

Postby cwoac » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:45 pm

MartinP

Postby MartinP » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:45 pm

Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Hmm the thing which makes me less inclined to suspect Martin was Cenedra pointing the finger at him when close to being lynched which seems like odd behaviour for an ally.
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:39 pm

Smashman

Postby Smashman » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:59 pm

Sounds good to me.

vote: MartinP
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:10 pm

Surely the reason I've not been voted for until now is because I've been a loyal family member? No one's had suspicions of me because there isn't a reason to have suspicions. Sure I got played by Cenedra being scum, but didn't we all?
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:26 pm

Additionally - Would I really have called for the vote history to be brought forward if I were scum?
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:23 pm

Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:25 pm

I think Smashman is getting a bit comfortable in his assumed role. His contributions have been really minimal and "Sounds good to me, Vote Martin" just seems really flippant and unreasoned.
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:30 pm

Anyways, Martin is currently 3-0 up with Cerberus also having suspicions of him so the position is unlikely to change with only 6 of us remaining.

With that in mind and a desire to push on, Vote: MartinP.
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:36 pm

As that's a lock on the lynch...

Damn you all, i was 1 day away from retirement /cliche ;)
elvortel

Postby elvortel » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:52 pm

Encouraged by their success the previous day, it didn't take long for connections to form between their late Don and the quiet one known as Martin. It took even less time for Martin to meet a bullet.

Now they knew what to look for, it didn't take long to find the FBI badge in his quarters.

---

MartinP | Scum | FBI

Night 7 begins now and will last until 6pm tomorrow or all night actions have been submitted.
New corp deck - 49 snares.
elvortel

Re: Mafia Mafia - Cop Killers - Night 7

Postby elvortel » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:14 am

Any hope that the horrible events that had torn apart the family were over was torn apart after yet another disappearance in the night.

Cwoac's now empty rooms were searched, and an interesting find was made. It seemed that he had been secretly feeding information to the cops for a while now, even as he carried on his mafia activities. There was no indication that he knew who he was reporting to, however.

The Family were almost all gone now. Time was short.

---

cwoac | Snitch (Miller) | Loyal

With 4 players left alive, 3 votes are required to lynch. The deadline for action is 9am on April 20th.
New corp deck - 49 snares.
springogeek

Re: Mafia Mafia - Death of a Snitch - Day 8

Postby springogeek » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:12 am

Well this is bad. I'm all out of ideas at the moment.
Cerberus

Re: Mafia Mafia - Death of a Snitch - Day 8

Postby Cerberus » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:07 pm

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”