Mafia Mafia - Game Over! FBI Win!

springogeek
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Mafia Mafia - Death of a Snitch - Day 8

Postby springogeek » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:11 pm

springogeek
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby springogeek » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:15 pm

I'm not sure if it is relevant at the moment, as I'm still reviewing records, but I just noticed that Martin has never voted for Smash.
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:16 pm

Hmm, it's risky, bug it could be right.
Anyone else who didn't vote for Martin or Cenedra?
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:31 pm

Yup I was the final vote for Martin and penultimate for Cenedra so I am definitely trying to smash the FBI scum.
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:03 pm

Springogeek, myself and Smashman all voted for MartinP to be lynched. Cerberus placed no vote. I placed the final vote.
Cerberus, myself and Springogeek voted for Cenedra to be lynched. Smashman placed no vote. Springogeek placed the final vote.
Cenedra voted heavily for Cerberus and myself in the lead up to their lynch. MartinP also voted strongly for me at that stage.

Cenedra has voted for Cerberus, Smashman and myself at one point or another. Did not vote for Springogeek.
MartinP has voted for both Cerberus and myself in the past, but has not voted for Springogeek or Smashman.

Given the fact that a vote for Smashman is risky (as it could just hand the win over, even though I am still not 100% convinced of Smashmans role and the lack of reasoning behind votes is not helpful) and Cerberus displayed a distinct lack of interest at one point (although this could just be awesome acting) together with the voting history I am going to Vote: Springogeek.
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:42 pm

I feel that you are making something of a mistake, Phoenix, by voting for me. My voting record speaks for itself. If I were scum, I wouldn't have been the first to vote for Martin yesterday.

Sometimes we have to take risks in order to succeed, and logically it makes more sense for Smash or Cerberus to be the last FBI agent, especially given the voting record for Smash, as well as levels of dis-interest and/or lack of reasoning by them both, although I am tending more to Smash being scum.

We do have to be careful with our votes, especially if this could be our last chance. I don't want to make any rash decisions with my vote just yet.
Smashman

Postby Smashman » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:01 pm

Phoenix did vote for Martin and put the last vote.

I'm intending to vote for Phoenix because he was trying to shift blame to me, but as soon as he noticed Martin was L-1 he finished it off so as to endeavour to avoid suspicion.

Anyone else feel this is sound?
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Smashman

Postby Smashman » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:05 pm

Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:39 pm

I'm going to actually think about if, so sleep first.
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:56 pm

Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:59 pm

Smashman

Postby Smashman » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:53 am

Voting for scum doesn't make you not scum.

In my first post I was referring to your second to last post yesterday.
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:08 am

Smashman

Postby Smashman » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:15 pm

OK, we're the last 4, so everyone's counting on us to whack the last mole. (See what I did there...?)

Cerb, have you made a decision either way?
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:24 pm

Not really, we've got to get this right, it's our last chance right.

Im likely to need to analyse voting some more
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:07 pm

springogeek

Postby springogeek » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:10 am

We appear to have stalled, with 2 days left to our deadline.

I've been doing some thinking and I feel our best shot here is to Vote: Phoenix.

It feels to me like he was far too hasty and in a hurry while voting for me, and that bodes badly for us.
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:59 pm

Why, because I actually did something? Rather than letting this stall out as the scum would want?

I still think it is highly suspicious that you, Springogeek, went from "logically it makes sense for Cerb or Smash" to voting for me? Just because Smashman questioned me?

Look at the voting record - I voted to lynch both scum, both scum voted for me in the past. Funny behaviour if we were allies. You, on the other hand, never received a vote from either of them as far as I could see.

Really not sure how I have been "suspicious throughout the game".
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:34 pm

Hm... you are right. I sit on a fine line between intuition and logic when I play, and I just had this feeling about you, so I went with it.
But looking back, it doesn't make much sense, so I'll retract it.
Vote: Unvote
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:37 pm

Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:19 am

Having no good info...

I think there are two paths here...

It's spring, his voting record and those of the FBI is suspicious as they haven't voted for each other.

It's Phoenix, the logic here is actually the opposite of the spring logic. It's good play for scum to vote for each other and generally argue, it means if you catch one you are less likely to kill the other.

Normally I'd go for option 2, but I don't feel we've pressured them at all.

Smash, is a possibility but who knows, and feels more like luck of the draw.

Smash, who do you think?
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:24 pm

Option 3: It's you Cerberus and your disinterest was just really good acting. As with me, both scum voted for you and when you did place a vote in the lynch train you voted for the scum (Cenedra). You also did not vote to lynch Martin, but tried to say I hadn't when in fact I had.

Option 4: It's, as you say, possibly Smashman

Not exactly sure any option looks like a cert at the moment.....

Well except I know it's not Option 2.

For now, Vote: Unvote
Smashman

Postby Smashman » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:15 pm

And around and around we go...

When's the deadline?
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:20 pm

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”