One Night Ultimate Werewolf - Day Phase

DoubleAitch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: One Night Ultimate Werewolf - Day Phase

Postby DoubleAitch » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:38 am

tolaasin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby tolaasin » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:40 am

This is mildly stressful, I am not allowed to use my phone today while I'm at an offsite. I got special permission to send this.

I have a challenge here. My role has been claimed by somebody else. But I can't really say who until I know whether I am still who I was.

I should be back on this evening but I am also buried with work so contributions may be sparse.
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:42 am

So far the unclaimed roles are paranormal investigator, drunk and (obviously) the 2 wolves.

Tolaasin is the only person so far who hasn't claimed, so I will be very interested in what he has to say for himself.

I'm inclined to believe most people's claims so far, although Double and Mendax both have reasons to be lying.

As always seems to be the case when I play this format, the power right now is in the hands of the troublemaker....
unitled

Postby unitled » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:49 am

Role claims so far, as I can make out:

Elvortel - Insomniac
Tolaasin - ??
Chimpster - Robber
MartinP - Bodyguard
Cerberus - Troublemaker
Cenedra - Mason
Rotage - Mason
DoubleAitch - Minion (!)
Mendax - Tanner
Unitled - Seer

Keen to find out who Cerberus swapped Mendax with! We need to know who NOT to vote for.

For what it's worth (and it's worth much now) I looked at Chimp and saw the Robber. So, I'm inclined to believe he swapped with Cerb; they are, after all, as thick as thieves... or Robbers. Outside chance he's swapped with a wolf mind.

Unfortunately this leaves us in the awkward position of no-one being able to back up the Masons. They could easily be two wolves happy to hide among us!

(Nem; do we have to vote before the deadline? Or do we wait for the deadline then all vote together?)
"If all your ice is positional, none of your ice is positional" - Anon.
unitled

Postby unitled » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:49 am

That should be NOT worth much now.
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:28 pm

I'm interested to hear what tolaasin has to say but as things stand I'm still firmly on the lynch Double camp.
Nemamiah

Postby Nemamiah » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:32 pm

Will dance for Laurie Points
unitled

Postby unitled » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:56 pm

Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:59 pm

I don't believe that both wolves are in the middle.

Another couple of things that we shouldn't rule out until we're certain-

The paranormal investigator may have turned into a werewolf.

The drunk may now be a werewolf, but be unaware of it.

Elvortel or Martin might not be what they say.

What I am absolutely certain of, is that somebody here is not telling the truth.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:32 am

ok, I don't really know what I'm doing here, but in the interests of moving this along.

I'm in conflict with unitled, who's claimed to be the seer, confirming chimpster's role.

Unfortunately, my card also said 'seer', and I looked at doubleaitch, confirming minion.
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:39 am

Oh my how exciting!!

I still think it will be good to hear from Cerb, and then we can attempt to unpick this web of lies!
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:39 am

Fairly convinced he's lying, I think we've found our minion and this heaps further suspicion on Double being the wolf.
mendax

Postby mendax » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:37 pm

Even if that's the case on original roles, there's still Cerb's effect to take into account.
unitled

Postby unitled » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:32 pm

Yup, I was lying, I was the paranormal investigator (at the start of the night, anyway). I was trying to get some info out to find out where the wolves are! And also make sure of my own allegiance beforehand.

Seems the piece of the puzzle missing is where Cerb has swapped the tanner to. That's crucial, we don't want to accidentally kill them!
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:44 pm

Interesting, not what I expected at all there.

I guess we wait to see what Cerberus did and go from there then!
unitled

Postby unitled » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:51 pm

Yeah, the tanner is a real spanner in the works here... Someone has had a serious shift in their winning condition and has no idea who they are! I unsure of Mendax's decision to come out as soon as Cerb suggested he'd been swapped, but it's definitely made things interesting!
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:58 pm

unitled

Postby unitled » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:14 pm

MartinP

Postby MartinP » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:10 pm

Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:14 pm

You're all a bunch of filthy lying scoundrels. The only person who I trust right now is Rotage!
Rotage

Postby Rotage » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:39 pm

Aldershot - Where the streets are paved with scorch

Swiftie - You will got to the special hell for taking Dyper to a 4 person event
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:50 pm

A lot of strange plays in this game (I play a lot of one night with friends), admitting you're the tanner is pretty illogical, and I still don't feel like double is the minion, even though tolaa has backed it up - just doesn't make much sense to come out with it.

So unitled - who did you look at as PI?
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Feels like now is a good time to give out some information...

I swapped Unitled and Tolaasin
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:03 pm

well, cerberus! What are the chances, of that, do you think?!

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”