One Night Ultimate Werewolf - Day Phase

tolaasin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: One Night Ultimate Werewolf - Day Phase

Postby tolaasin » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:06 pm

so I'm now a paranormal investigator! I'm tempted to say 'woo', but that would be a little passe!
Cenedra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Cenedra » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:14 pm

Seriously Rotage, I say we just get out of town now. Every single person could reasonably be lying- I've no clue who to believe!

Also, where's Elvortel? Has our insomniac fallen alseep? :p
mendax

Postby mendax » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:15 pm

So Unitled, Double, and myself all seem really bad targets - two suicide roles and a Village role. Cendra, Rotage, Cerb and Chimpster all seem pretty safe also. I'm struggling to work out who to vote for beyond this though. Most suspicious atm is Tol, I think, as he's been given a role and the person who had it previously has already been caught in a lie about what it is.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:23 pm

Mendax,

I'm not sure I understand your reasoning? Apparently I've been swopped with Unitled, who was the Paranormal Investigator, and I'm now that role. I said I was the seer and that conflicted with Unitled's seer claim - he's now admitted he lied. How does that make me suspect?
mendax

Postby mendax » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Because Unitled has lied about his role, the one you've now got, which is incredibly suspect. It's pretty unfortunate for you that you've been swapped into it, because you've not done anything suspect, but that's the nature of this game.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:29 pm

oh gosh. like this is different from Mafia - I could now be suspect through no fault of my own!

Yeah, I understand. I need to go lie down in a darkened room for a while.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:30 pm

3 months of Mafia took its toll :roll:
Rotage

Postby Rotage » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:03 pm

Cenedra yeah I think we should skip town, I haven't a clue what is going on!
Aldershot - Where the streets are paved with scorch

Swiftie - You will got to the special hell for taking Dyper to a 4 person event
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:28 pm

Yeah, we need to check what unitled looked at as PI. You could very well have buggered yourself over there tolaasin :p
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:03 pm

Cerberus,

Umm. You said early on that you'd switched mendax. But now you're saying me and unitled.

What's the deal?
unitled

Postby unitled » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:22 pm

"If all your ice is positional, none of your ice is positional" - Anon.
Nemamiah

Postby Nemamiah » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:25 am

General Update Sort of Thing

Looking at the pace of this, I think a week is plenty of time (given that time pressure is supposed to be an essential part of the game). Therefore, I will be enforcing the deadline of 09:00 on Tuesday for the day phase.

Happy hunting!
Will dance for Laurie Points
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:39 am

Nem - just to note, with the current deadline, I will be in the air over the Irish sea for the last hour of the game. My flight lands at 9 am! If you can push it back by an hour, then if we are still fighting about things, I can take part.
elvortel

Postby elvortel » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:28 am

Oh yeah this thing! BOATMURDERED has been taking up my attention.

I don't have much to say at this point really - I'm about the only person who knows for sure what side they're on ;)

I'll reread the thread later and see if I can puzzle stuff out.
New corp deck - 49 snares.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:30 am

Until Cerberus clarifies, I don't know what I am (or not) - but the role for paranormal investigator says 'village aligned, can change alignment). So does that mean i could either be wolf-aligned, or village-aligned, depending on what Unitled did in the night (ie if he switched alignment, then I get his card)? And of course, assuming we believe Cerberus switched us - which at the moment, I don't.
Nemamiah

Postby Nemamiah » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:35 am

Will dance for Laurie Points
unitled

Postby unitled » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:49 am

unitled

Postby unitled » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:51 am

Note that you could also be tanner aligned if I looked at Mendax's card!

Again, I didn't, I looked at Chimp and confirmed he's been telling the truth.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:47 am

sorry, I feel so dumb with this. The paranormal role has no choice about their alignment? If you saw Wolf, you're now wolf-aligned?
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:48 am

d'oh. It actually says that in the rules.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:55 am

So, Cerberus, we're basically waiting on you right now. It seems like everything hangs off who you *actually* switched. And what we believe about the roles people had when they were switched.
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:21 pm

Are we all just happy to assume that Mendax is telling the truth here? That seems surprising!
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:33 pm

Oh definitely not, he could easily be a wolfy. I don't buy the whole 'I don't know what I'm doing so I'll claim the tanner and hope someone swapped me' line. Rob isn't that stupid. Definitely a contender. Still not convinced by double either, but tolaasin seems to be legit with his role claim so I've got no reason to doubt that as it stands.
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:08 am

tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:33 am

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”