Hijinks at Hogwarts - Gryffindors Win!

Sixtyten
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hijinks at Hogwarts - Divination

Postby Sixtyten » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:56 pm

I've got to say I'm eyeing Colin suspiciously for theme and posting reasons, but not enough to vote for yet.

Nem: did Lord R send you a PM in the end?
MOON MONEY!
Nemamiah
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Nemamiah » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:13 pm

Will dance for Laurie Points
Nemamiah

Re: Hijinks at Hogwarts - History of Magic

Postby Nemamiah » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:19 pm

Vote Count

Joey - 3 (Sixtyten, MartinP, GuyCliquil)
DoubleAitch - 1 (Joey)

Yet to Vote - 9 (Cenedra, Chimpster, DoubleAitch, Lord Reynardine, Maxey, Mendax, Sixtyten, Springogeek, Tolaasin)

7 votes required to curse someone
mendax

Postby mendax » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:34 pm

Given that, Vote: Lord R for the deafening silence
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:41 pm

Stopping in to post an FYI that im on hols this week and hve limited access to an Owl!
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:33 pm

MOON MONEY!
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:52 am

There's quite a few MIA at the moment which is making it next to impossible to make progress.

So yeah, out of annoyance more than anything else Vote: Lord_R

What's the policy on kicking out inactives Nem?
Nemamiah

Postby Nemamiah » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:10 am

It's nebulous, because hard and fast rules don't mesh well with real life, especially in the middle of Regionals season.

As a guideline though, if you don't post for a week (which Lord R is pretty much up to now, but I'll give him a tiny bit of time to respond to Sixtyten's prodding) you can expect to be placed in a game long detention in Snape's dungeon.
Maxey

Postby Maxey » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:23 am

Ahhhh, sorry I havent posted here in ages. I think its interesting that spring wasnt hexed in the corridor (or attempted to be hexed). I feel this means that either he is scum, or possibly that the scum are trying to confuse us into hexing him ourselves (basically a long way of saying I have no clue whats going on). Im not really convinced by the arguments for hexing joey, hes claimed healer and no one has disputed that which I feel either means he is lying and there isnt a healer in this game, hes lying cause he knows hermionie was the healer and cant dispute the claim, or he is telling the truth. At any rate I dont think we have enough reason to hex him.

Still up for hexing colin though cause hes annoying.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:25 pm

Lord R has been prodded IRL and should respond (hopefully)
MOON MONEY!
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:27 pm

Ahh I'm sorry I wasn't getting notifications again, I'm a fool (also, busy weekend)

Have just read back. There are lots of accusations going around, which I actually think will come in handy later on but for now I really want to gain some information on what the character claims might mean. I'd still like to test one of the less obvious claims, so I'm strongly leaning towards voting for Guy right now.

I think I'll just put my money where my mouth is

Vote: Guy
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:10 pm

What makes my claim less obvious?
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:16 pm

Still nothing from Lord R or Elv. Bloody fustrating! Can we lynch one of them and improve the quality of the town at the very least!
mendax

Postby mendax » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:38 pm

I'm currently voting for Lord R for this reason. Elvortel did at least submit his guess for number of votes, from what Nem said, which is slightly more involvement even if nowhere near enough.
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:38 pm

Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:22 am

Lord r has. Not sure if anyone would have seen elv at netrunner tonight.
MOON MONEY!
elvortel

Postby elvortel » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:49 am

Sorry all, Real Life is a thing and I kind of forgot about this because I am terrible.

I will read through and post my thoughts this evening after work. If I forget to do that as well then I deserve a lynching! :P
New corp deck - 49 snares.
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:12 am

Real life very much a problem at the moment.
I'll get back to ya'll shortly
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:20 am

Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:34 am

Lord R has previously been scum and vacant. I've prodded him often enough that he should have checked in by now. I'm hoping we don't have a dentist situation, but the game is running out of steam:

change vote: Lord Reynardine
MOON MONEY!
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:48 am

Yeah I'm happy to get this class moving too, so Elv, you're off the hook for now!

Change vote: Lord_R

Anyone got time to do a vote count? I may be able to at lunchtime, if not this evening.
elvortel

Postby elvortel » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:57 am

Oh goddammit. Was distracted by friends and Rock Band!

Soon, I swear!
New corp deck - 49 snares.
Nemamiah

Postby Nemamiah » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:11 am

I'm going to give Lord R until the end of the day to post. If he doesn't then he'll be hauled off by his ear, and you can carry on as normal.
Nemamiah

Postby Nemamiah » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:58 am

Of all the teachers in the castle, the last one you'd want to upset was Professor Snape. He stormed in to the Divination classroom like an irritated and vengeful oversized bat, and fixed Seamus Finnegan with an icy stare.

"Excuse me, Professor Trewlaney, but I need the assistance of Mr Finnegan. He seems to have left a number of dungbombs in the Potions dungeon."

Seamus gulped nervously, then followed Snape out of the class room.

Lord Reynardine was Seamus Finnegan, a Gryffindor
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:38 am

Ummm... looks like ive got a lot to catch up on! Whats the current vote count?

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”