Hijinks at Hogwarts - Gryffindors Win!

MartinP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hijinks at Hogwarts - Charms

Postby MartinP » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:44 pm

Sixtyten
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sixtyten » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:05 am

As I said in my post before the end of the last class, I'm frustrated that Cenedra didn't reveal her suspicions before being silenced.

I was fairly happy with maxey and cenedra as they were able to back each other up and unless they are the scum faction, I'm happy to give them a break.

Apologies to Guy for doubting Colin: did we check alleigance?

Dentist might be lord r's power: he did claim a power role I believe.

I would look at those who voted Tol as suspicious. That includes myself, but I wanted to test the quidditch theory. that suggests chimpster, elvortel, martinp, joey,spring.
MOON MONEY!
DoubleAitch

Postby DoubleAitch » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:25 am

Cenedra can still communicate the target(s) of their suspicions using votes.

Also it sounds like Cenedra and Maxey have a corridor chat channel so Maxey may have already been told of the theory behind the suspicions.
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:40 am

Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:49 am

I'm suspicious of spring/joey too as they hammered the Tol vote home. Joey's at a gnk today so may not check his email until later.
MOON MONEY!
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:42 pm

I'm sorry for hammering the vote on tol. I've been having lots of trouble keeping up with the game so I probably could have done a bit more research before voting.

However, since no one was sent to the hospital wing before this lesson, I have two theories:

1) The scum can choose not to do anything between lessons
2) They have more than one type of curse they can use between lessons, so they don't have to send people to the hospital wing.

Option 2 seems more likely.
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:49 pm

Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:04 pm

Interesting, so why the flavour from night 1 then (crimson flash)? Seems like Gryfindor is behind it in some shape or form...
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:07 am

Can I cast a spell yet? ;)
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:57 am

What would you like to cast and on who?
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:25 am

Someone cast Wingardium Leviosa on me - I want to fllllyyyyy!
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:26 pm

We could Protect our doctor with the shield charm, that seems like a prudent plan. If no one is coming forward with investigative info, we should probably discuss who we suspect the most to use the Prior incantation spell too to try and get some info.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:15 pm

I'd like to hear who joey protected in the previous corridor session
MOON MONEY!
elvortel

Postby elvortel » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:04 am

Yeah hearing from Joey at this point would be really helpful.
New corp deck - 49 snares.
Nemamiah

Postby Nemamiah » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:31 pm

Joey has been prodded.
Will dance for Laurie Points
mendax

Postby mendax » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:36 pm

Apologies for my rather slow start to this lesson.

I would also be interested to hear from Joey as to who he protected - unless we have another protector that we don't know about.

I would also be very interested to know what those spells did in this game, as it seems very hard to come to an informed conclusion on who to vote for without that.

If Maxey managed to hear from Cenedra before her unfortunately timed silencing, perhaps he could share with us what her suspicions were? This also seems like very important information to have.
Joey

Postby Joey » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:59 pm

Hey all. Sorry for being awol. Forgot we were playing again.

It will come as little surprise to yall that I protected myself. Protego can be used on the user you know.

I deliberately didn't reveal this yesterday as I assumed I'd be targeted after claiming doctor. So knew I could get us 1 extra day.

Also if there is no one I can be sure will be targeted I can continue to protect myself till my services are needed elsewhere.

I think it is likely that everyone has a gryf character but aren't gryf allegiance.. so can't write people off knowing they are telling the truth about name. Ie Fred George Colin. But I agree we have no reason to suspect Colin over anyone else now and probably all 3 less than most.. still. I think we know very little..

I'd be interested in gryf win condition. As we all know, what we were given was vague. But those with that information will have to decide as it is them that know how much it could help scum.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:52 pm

Interesting that Spring didn't get targetted...
MOON MONEY!
Maxey

Postby Maxey » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:40 am

We seem to have just forgotten that whole spring kerfuffle. Still no idea what to do with him cause the scum could just be leaving him so we kill him ourselves or maybe he really is scum.
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:15 pm

To think about the lynch train is it fair to say we are more suspicious of those who voted to lynch Tolaasin than not?
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:23 pm

Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:26 pm

MOON MONEY!
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:13 pm

I tend to put my pin aroun d the 2/3 mark. I never want to be the one that takes the kill over the edge, but I rarely get the movement satarted either. To my mind that puts us at Mendax/Martin P/Joey level.

Mendax & Joey both have reasons to discount them; Neville is a bold claim as it is a common enough that you might expect to see it elsewhere. Joey seems to be a solid Doctor call.

Which leaves me with Martin P - he has been very vocally agreeing with me recently. On the one hand - great, but on the other hand, that is a great way to try and associate himself with someone clean.

I am going to vote:Martin P unless I get a better idea
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:15 pm

I'm happy with vote:MartinP, if for nothing else to push the conversation forward and maybe get some more info.
MOON MONEY!
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:47 pm

I think the quidditch players are less likely to be scum than more generic gryffindors.

It does seem odd to me that the scum haven't offed me yet. Perhaps they tried during the night and were blocked? No one was sent to the hospital wing after all.

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”