Hijinks at Hogwarts - Gryffindors Win!

Sixtyten
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hijinks at Hogwarts - Charms

Postby Sixtyten » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:32 pm

MOON MONEY!
MartinP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby MartinP » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:46 pm

And spring should survive another night as we still have our doc
Joey

Postby Joey » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:18 am

Unless ofcourse I just protect myself again like the selfish anarch I am.

also change vote: Elvortal
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:24 am

MartinP

Postby MartinP » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:25 am

Unless anyone objects, I'm going to accio for a Probity Probe before end of play tomorrow - we need to use our charms before we lock in the vote.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:18 pm

MOON MONEY!
mendax

Postby mendax » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:12 pm

Given that this is based around Quidditch, Accio Snitch makes a lot of sense to me.
Nemamiah

Postby Nemamiah » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:19 am

Vote Count

Martin P - 1 (GuyCliquil)
Elvortel - 4 (DoubleAitch, Sixtyten, Springogeek, Joey)

Yet to Vote - 6 (Cenedra, Elvortel, Chimpster, MartinP, Maxey, Mendax)

Cenedra may not talk, but may still vote. 11 people are left alive, so six votes are required to curse someone.

You have the following spells still available to you this lesson:

Accio
Expeliarmus
Last edited by Nemamiah on Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Will dance for Laurie Points
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:25 pm

I do not trust the quiddith team in its entirety and don't see what accio snitch would help with?

I have voted for Martin0p
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:05 pm

MartinP

Postby MartinP » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:10 pm

Accio Probity Probe
Nemamiah

Postby Nemamiah » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:16 pm

"What on earth is this?" squeaked Professor Flitwick as a long, thin golden rod soared in to the classroom. "Something from Professor Lupin's class, perhaps?"

The students looked dubiously at the probe, and a few of them tried waved it vaguely in the air. Nothing happened, and before too long Flitwick had chivvied the class back to more productive matters.
Will dance for Laurie Points
mendax

Postby mendax » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:26 pm

Ok, so that leaves us with two decisions: Who to disarm, and who to lynch.

I wholeheartedly agree with the current trend against Elvortel - the only reason that I haven't voted is because I want to be sure that we disarm someone first to make full use of the tools that we have available to us.

I would tentatively suggest that disarming Spring is very useful, because the fact that he hasn't yet been targeted despite that reveal is massively suspicious to me.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:27 pm

MOON MONEY!
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:47 pm

Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:02 pm

MOON MONEY!
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:42 pm

I'm not really sure what I can offer to prove my identity. You can't blame me for being concerned about my safety at the start of the game.
DoubleAitch

Postby DoubleAitch » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:41 pm

MOON MONEY!
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:52 pm

Back from my Internet exile!

I think voting Elvotel is the most logical course of action here, if he's town then spring looks more shifty for his claim to preventing a night kill with his ability. If he turns up scum then maybe that clears up the situation.

Finally, his contribution has been next to nothing so it's a small loss if he does flip town.

I know it puts it in hammer range but I think it's the right call so Vote: Elvortel
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:26 pm

Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:25 pm

Vote: Elvortel
DoubleAitch

Postby DoubleAitch » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:51 am

Expeliarmus: Chimpster
DoubleAitch

Postby DoubleAitch » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:52 am

Sorry if this is a mistake but I didn't want to waste the spell so just chose a random target.
springogeek

Postby springogeek » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:53 am

Any suggestions of who I should disarm in the corridor, before we finish?

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”