Mafia

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GuyCliquil
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mafia

Postby GuyCliquil » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:05 pm

Roll up Roll Up!

I hereby decree, as per other's recommendations, that I suggest I run a Mafia game!

What is the scenario?

All netrunner cards have gained sentience and are locked in a town together! But some of them are "jank" cards and need to be purged to make a solid batch of cards... or else the jank will win and all the cards will never be sleeved!

Oh no!

Start date tba
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
unitled

Re: Mafia

Postby unitled » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:07 pm

Mafia! Oh my, this sounds like a GREAT idea! I'll invite some friends along too.

Sign me up!
"If all your ice is positional, none of your ice is positional" - Anon.
Smashman

Postby Smashman » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Been a while since I was in a Netrunners mafia.

Let's do it!
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:48 pm

Go on then. Can we have strict time limits over days please? If needed.
MOON MONEY!
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:50 pm

I will try and be clear on this once I have the signups. I'll probably aim for around a week for each round of discussion
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Surely count me in.
cursor

Postby cursor » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:36 pm

I'd sign up if I knew what it was. Am I joining the mafia? Is this how that works now?
Nemamiah

Postby Nemamiah » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:39 pm

Check out some of the other mafia threads if you're in any doubt Pete (maybe pick a short one though...)

I'm in.
Will dance for Laurie Points
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:24 pm

In as always :)
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:52 am

MOON MONEY!
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:07 am

I'll play.

And remember - nasir isnt jank guys, no need to vote for him... right? :(
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:29 am

Any more for any more?

I have 8/9 .
The Praetor of Jank
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:41 am

I'm in!
unitled

Postby unitled » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:47 am

Guy, do you wanna give a quick shout out on the slack and maybe UKNRP on Facebook?
Swiftie

Postby Swiftie » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:58 am

If there is still space i would be up for this.
If you don't like my ID, just shake it off.
ouroborosglyx

Postby ouroborosglyx » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:59 am

Sign me up, lynches do wonders for my mood.
SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:01 am

I'm in for a bit of deception and Betrayal.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
unitled

Postby unitled » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:03 am

Sorry Guy, I just went ahead and did it :P

Always space for more, don't worry swiftie! Great to see fresh blood, it makes a change from Joey winning all the time.

Avatars are useful as they help you find what particular players have said in the past when you're scanning back through old discussions. Makes life much easier!
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:36 am

Its all good!

I will close sign ups for this on Sunday with the aim of starting everything up Monday morn'
The Praetor of Jank
DoubleAitch

Postby DoubleAitch » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:40 pm

Sign me up please.
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:21 pm

Can I join please? :)
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:19 am

Absolutely!
The Praetor of Jank

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”