Jank in the Deckbox - New Mafia Game

tolaasin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Jank in the Deckbox - New Mafia Game

Postby tolaasin » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:58 am

'The chimpster card'.

Gah
SavvySteve
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SavvySteve » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:08 am

Wait, so we don't even know what side he's on. Wow, that's.... not helpful.

Well, I still think we should aim for a quiter person so: [b]vote: ouroborosglyx[b]
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Well that was less than useful. Sorry guys, I had no indication that we wouldn't get any information from my ability at all.

Right, back to square one Vote: Smashman
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:27 pm

We're running out of time for a lynch potentially. vote: smashman
MOON MONEY!
SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:50 pm

What's the vote count looking like?
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:04 pm

Voting is as current:

Smashman - Chimpster, Sixtyten, Cenadra, Tolaasin, Swiftie, Martin P, DoubleAitch (7)
Ouroboros - SavvySteve,

---

This would immediatly lock voting and kill Smashman but I have decided to leave the thread, a votes, open until I close them tomorrow.

This is entirely arbitary and is not due to a game mechanic. If people have a serious complaint about this then fair.

I just suspect that the vote count may surprise some - I am sorry i have not done more vote counts, I have been so busy enjoying reading the game that I forgot i am the one meant to do counts

I will close the day at 1800 tomorrow.

--
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:12 am

I'm just going to leave my vote on Smash. It seems like we're not going to learn anything until night comes and people have actions (I'm hoping we at least have an investigator).

I'll check back in this evening! :)
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:41 pm

I thought I had actually removed my vote from smash (or did i not hit post?)

Interesting that Chimpsters target was killed without leaving remains. Is there any flavour in that that we can confirm or deny his desperado claim?
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:26 pm

Not really. Which I guess is the intention. I hoped to give us a lot more info to go on day 2 but it looks like we might come up short.

All I say is that I'm town aligned and did exactly what I said on the tin. I hope investigators don't waste time on me when they could be getting us new information!
DoubleAitch

Postby DoubleAitch » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:06 pm

SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:15 pm

Vote: Smashman since we might need it to actually push a kill through.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:22 pm

THe night came

Smashman was killed

But again they found nothing when they turned around. In confusion the card had been tipped out of the deckbox.

During the night however they heard a phone call between their owner and a friend

"Most of the cards are good, I'd say only three of them are jank. Huh.... what are these doing on the floor? Weird, oh well I'll file them away elsewhere. Thing is, the card just keeps the mystery alive."

Once I have all night abilities I will reopen the day - I hope to be able to do this by Wednesday. If any abilties have not been used by Wednesday 1900 it will be TOO LATE
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:06 pm

Morning broke, and the cards looked around worried and suddenly. DUN DUN DEERRRR... One more of their number was gone! :O

Nemamiah was killed !

They dimly heard the sound of a Skype call in the distance as one of their owner's friends berated them.

"What do you mean you've lost that card? It was one of the best ones in your deck! You really need to think about cards in that deck."

Wearily they looked around and decided what they must do again...

---

Day is Open.
I will close it, at the latest 1800 on the 30th (next Wednesday)
The Praetor of Jank
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:30 pm

So we're not getting full reveals then. Do we have any info on Doubleaitch's card at all? Smash appears to have possibly been jank. Does anyone have any useful night information? Chimpster surviving the night despite "revealing" himself as a nonjank card is very fishy unless he was protected.
MOON MONEY!
DoubleAitch

Postby DoubleAitch » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:19 pm

This is pretty rough, hopefully someone with a power can provide some guidance because this just seems like another day 1.

I have previously revealed I am a corp card but if we are revealing more I'm happy to cooperate to put pressure on the jank.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:09 pm

Sorry I meant unitled as he got shot by the chimp.
MOON MONEY!
DoubleAitch

Postby DoubleAitch » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:06 pm

unitled revealed nothing based on my notes :?
SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:19 pm

Well, in light of the fact that we're not getting information from kills, it might be worth doing at least a flavour claim (aka telling everyone the card they are). We need more information circling about in order to make better decisions.
If we agree to this, I suggest we do it in order, one at a time with whoever reveals their card naming the next person they want to reveal. Therefore, it would start with Chimpster (who has already claimed a card) nominating someone.

Also, I think we need to get some of the quieter people talking.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
ouroborosglyx

Postby ouroborosglyx » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:28 pm

How many of us are in this? I would assume that if there are 3 scum still left, both kills so far have been misses. 4 would seem high, especially with this hidden info stuff.

Still in favour of mass flavour claim.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:48 pm

MOON MONEY!
ouroborosglyx

Postby ouroborosglyx » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:00 am

MartinP

Postby MartinP » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:56 am

MartinP

Postby MartinP » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:58 am

If no one comes forward with any information today from any night actions they might have (Investigations etc), I'm happy to go ahead with Steve's plan btw.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:35 am

this seems a lot harder than the regular mafia games with no reveals about what the card was, nor what their alignment was!

idk - I'm happy to go along with reveals if that's what everyone agrees to. We've got to create some kind of beachhead.
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:54 am

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”