Jank in the Deckbox - New Mafia Game

just_rob
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Jank in the Deckbox - New Mafia Game

Postby just_rob » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:26 pm

Things are very quite here. It would seem that with both United and Nemaiah we have lost two people who were moving conversation on. Chimp - why did you pull the trigger on unitled? And we must have found out some information overnight? The quiet is worrying.

Happy to go with a flavour type reveal if that helps move things along?
MartinP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby MartinP » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:38 pm

Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:11 pm

Fuck it. I've had enough of his aggressive behaviour: vote: chimpster
MOON MONEY!
SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:21 pm

Well, that's something.

Personally, I'd like to hear more from those who haven't posted yet, otherwise I'm probably going to have to gun for one of them.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:23 pm

Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:34 pm

Oh my goodness, I got completely lost in holiday land and totally forgot to check this, I'm so so sorry. I usually try my best to be as active as possible even when I don't know what to do but just got a bit caught up in all the sun, sea and sand. We fly back tomorrow though so it will be much easier for me then.

I can't believe we just have no information, how the heck are we supposed to get anywhere without learning things from the kills?

I'm definitely in favour of revealing information, I don't see how we can possibly make progress without it.

Can we please lynch Guy for making this so damn difficult?! :p
SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:55 pm

vote: Swiftie. You're being far to quiet and hopefully this will begin to get you to post more.

Also, considering things seemed to have stalled and no one is completely against a flavour reveal, I recommend Chimp starts us off my nominating someone to reveal.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:17 pm

Sure thing:

Nominate: Martin - reveal thyself sir!
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:37 pm

Sure, I'm a runner card as I stated previously, I am the savoir against Weyland (That flavour of NBN decks that plays Scorched remember? :P ) that is Plascrete Carapace.

I've also got a night time power.

I nominated Sixtyten to go next.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:12 pm

Fair enough, it's probably worth me full revealing:

I'm museum of history, and while I can be janky in some people's decks, I'm classed as a top tier card in this game. Unfortunately people don't like me so I require fewer votes against me to be lynched.

I have no special powers.

I nominate emmy next.
MOON MONEY!
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:19 pm

I am inject, a delightful anarch card that accelerates many a game plan. Given how important I am in everyone's favourite DLR deck I most certainly do not consider myself to be jank :) I nominate Tolaasin next....
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:21 pm

Also, I'm back in the UK now and I'm cold!
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:47 pm

MOON MONEY!
Swiftie

Postby Swiftie » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:27 am

If you don't like my ID, just shake it off.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:05 am

MOON MONEY!
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:57 am

Interesting that Andy is the only corp card so far.
SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:11 pm

Tolaasin claimed to be a Corp card on Day 1, although he didn't specify what card he was.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:14 am

hi everyone - sorry - weekend away -- just catching up.

I've been breadcrumbing my card for a while now - do you want to guess what it is, or shall I just put you out of your misery!
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:26 am

Also - I note that it's also entirely possible that swiftie and sixtyten are both jank and backing each other up.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:30 am

MOON MONEY!
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:54 am

Cenedra - do you have any special powers as Inject?
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:59 am

SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:05 am

I agree with Martin. We're past the halfway point for the week and we haven't even got to a point where we are discussing who to lynch.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:08 am

No problem. I'm Hedge Fund. Invaluable in any corporation deck. Deadly uninteresting as far as this game goes.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:15 am

Also, I nominate savvy_steve to go next.

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”