Jank in the Deckbox - New Mafia Game

Sixtyten
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Jank in the Deckbox - New Mafia Game

Postby Sixtyten » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:50 am

MOON MONEY!
SavvySteve
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby SavvySteve » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:15 pm

That's the card I expected, based on some of your other posts.

I am a Hades Shard.

And I nominate just_Rob to reveal next.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:47 pm

MOON MONEY!
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:49 pm

Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:53 pm

MOON MONEY!
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:50 pm

Same question for you, Savvy - does Hades Shard offer you an ability?
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:15 pm

Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:24 pm

MOON MONEY!
SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:39 pm

@sixtyten: surely being in a lot of decks that made Top 8 at worlds makeS a case for me NOT being janky.

@Tolaasin: I do have a role, and it's a one-shot investigate ability. I'd say, 'like the others mentioned' but I don't know how their investigate works.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:41 pm

SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:39 pm

As I imagine I'll get asked something similar, I'll go ahead and answer.

My role is once per game, at night, I can find the roles of all dead players. (Considering my card, I thought that was cool little flavour connection between role and card (and why I questioned Chimpster's claim))
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:35 pm

MOON MONEY!
Swiftie

Postby Swiftie » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:18 pm

If you don't like my ID, just shake it off.
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:20 pm

SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:50 pm

I'm waiting on just_Rob to reveal since I nominated him.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:44 pm

Who hasn't revealed yet and when is the deadline? I may have a check through and write a list tomorrow after work if it's not too late
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:23 am

MOON MONEY!
DoubleAitch

Postby DoubleAitch » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:53 am

I've been waiting to be nominated but since we are running out of time I'll reveal that I am Mental Health Clinic.

By my notes it's just just_rob and ouroborosglyx left to reveal.
SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:17 pm

While we wait on the other two to reveal, I think we need to start discussing who we are going to lynch. Personally, I think it might need to be a quieter person as I think we are being slowed down by us waiting game for them and they aren't contributing much to the discussion.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:45 pm

Hi folks, apologies for quiet, I've been away at tournaments all weekend then loads of work Monday and Tuesday 0 i have read in briefly.

I am Turntable - I have the ability to move a power being used on someone to someone else during the night - single shot use - I haven't used it yet of course.

Could we get a vote count please?
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:48 pm

well, I'm not terribly convinced by that turntable claim of just_rob - that seems too weird an ability for the non-jank cards - it's kind of self-defeating and relies on the jank cards having abilities other than removing a card.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:49 pm

plus it would require in the night that you are notified of all the actions that are taking place as well in order to divert them.
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:53 pm

My power seems to be a defensive ability - I imagine it would be best used to allow us to protect an investigation role from being killed overnight. Given we have no information from the deaths so far I am assuming that we must have an investigative role - and that I could help keep them alive longer. There is always the chance that I can redirect a kill onto a Mafia player as well!
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:57 pm

I have to say that my suspicions are still with Chimpster - I agree with him saying that shooting his power that early looks like non mafia - however the fact that he has done it - and has now gone very quiet of late, something is not quiet sitting well with that for me.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:05 pm

But, just_rob, that's not a 'redirect a power' role, it would be a 'protect role'. if you have that ability, please tell us what happened last night, because you'd have had the ability to use it. Were you told of the actions that were happening and given the chance to use yours? I'm sceptical, I'm afraid.

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”