Jank in the Deckbox - New Mafia Game

just_rob
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Jank in the Deckbox - New Mafia Game

Postby just_rob » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:42 pm

I am glad that we at least have information about abilities. Despite it not exactly being news for me!

I am still suspicious of Chimp but will wait for more new information before I start voting. We need to start forming a group of trusted people fast otherwise the Jank will pick us off before we start working together effectively.

I did not use my ability as I had no clear person to use it on.
tolaasin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby tolaasin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:12 pm

This is really hard. Like others, I'm still suspicious of Chimpster but I'm willing to hold off for the moment. We have so little information to go on.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:13 pm

MOON MONEY!
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:29 pm

vote: Vera
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:32 am

:facepalm:
MOON MONEY!
DoubleAitch

Postby DoubleAitch » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:45 am

SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:34 pm

Still going through things, but if we're looking for people to lynch, I feel like aiming at the quieter members might be an idea. There was no night kills, which suggests either the jank didn't kill (didn't reply because they weren't active) or it got prevented somehow.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:19 am

Ok chimp hasn't posted yet and because he is highest on my suspicion list because of his previous activity I am

vote:chimpster
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Sorry guys, have been AWOL from this which I apologise for. Will catch up tonight!
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:50 pm

Just a brief point though - for those voting for me, can you please outline where your suspicions of me have come from please. Baseless suspicions really aren't that useful.
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:50 pm

MartinP

Postby MartinP » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:18 am

I'm simply going to bandwagon I'm afraid, I've not got any suspicions of my own to throw into the ring Vote: Chimpster
SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:31 am

I'm not willing to jump on the Chimp bandwagon, not until I have to anyway. So, for now I'm going to vote for the person I was going for on the previous day. vote: Tolaasin
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:27 pm

The game's grinding, and I'm simply going to vote with others vote: chimpster.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:14 pm

Can we get a vote count please?
MOON MONEY!
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Chimpster -Sixtyten, MartinP, Tolaasin,
Tolaasin - Savvy steve,

6 Required to Lynch

Non Posters: Ouro
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:46 pm

My vote should be added to that list for Chimp
ouroborosglyx

Postby ouroborosglyx » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:57 pm

This Chimp train is pretty silly. His early reveal as Desperado and use of a daytime ability don't prove that he's innocent, but he's certainly the closest we have to a confirmed townie right now.

I feel like Sixtyten keeps pushing to lynch Chimp with little or no basis, and it feels to me like a mafioso pushing to lynch an experienced townie.

Vote: Sixtyten
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:09 pm

I'm so sorry :( work has been hell and my notifications stopped for some reason. I know that's a poor excuse but I've honestly just been struggling with the real world lately. I will give this my full attention tomorrow and try and post daily to help keep it moving. I think if we can get past this day then things will probably get a lot more interesting- I'm keen to figure out whether no kill at night means lazy jank or more powers than have so far been revealed.
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:27 pm

Actually decided to just read it now. I'm torn, because I don't want no lynch to go through- we're in desperate need of information but I agree that Sixtyten is being the pushiest so I'm going to

Vote: Sixtyten

I don't believe that Chimpster is jank but to be honest I may change my vote tomorrow, especially if people think it would be more useful to have a lynch than not at all. Now that he has used his power he is effectively vanilla so would be slightly less useful than someone with a power (sorry Chimp, please correct me if you think this analysis is wrong!)
SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Well, I don't really agree with either of these. Sigh, I'm going to check again this evening and if nothing much has changed, I'll cast my vote to one of the two bandwagons.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:07 pm

Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:12 pm

GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:52 pm

I will extend the deadline until this weekend just as I believe there has been some action
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:13 am

I'm picking on chimp because I don't trust him and we needed a successful vote after yesterday. I have given all of my info out and had my card confirmed by swiftie. We really need to get somewhere with the game and I still think chimp is the best target. If I was jank I wouldn't be targetting him as he's already used his power.
MOON MONEY!

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”