Jank in the Deckbox - New Mafia Game

Cenedra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Jank in the Deckbox - New Mafia Game

Postby Cenedra » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:15 am

Sixtyten
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sixtyten » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:44 am

I'm museum of history. I'm not a jank card, but am hated so require one less vote to be lynched. Swiftie investigate me on the first night.
MOON MONEY!
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:02 am

So sorry I had completely forgotten that. (I generally try to pretend that Museum of History doesn't exist!)
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:39 am

MOON MONEY!
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:55 am

Chimpster -Sixtyten, MartinP, Tolaasin, Cenadra
Tolaasin - Savvy steve,
Ouroborous - Sixtyten

6 Required to Lynch
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:44 pm

I've exhausted my own defence several times in this game and I don't think logic is going to cut it here.

I revealed first, I used my power (which fit my role) to get town more information (but failed sadly) but somehow I'm still on the chopping block.

As I'm probably dead here, I'll lay out my suspicons for posterity.

I think Cenedra is very flip floppy and seems to be bandwagoning hard. Andy is pushing hard for a lynch against me but I suspect he'd do that no matter what. Martin is also quite aggressive and i'm suspicious of him too.

Hopefully this helps when we're told that we still haven't hit any jank cards at all!
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:57 pm

I bandwagoned because I thought the deadline was yesterday, I'm not at all ashamed of that. My previous vote, to be completely honest, was because I had lost track of the thread and didn't want to just do nothing. I'm struggling massively to keep up because of difficulties in my personal life right now and I hate not participating. That's all there is to it.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:51 pm

we really need just_rob and doubleaitch to vote so that we can at least get some kind of lynch. Who else needs to vote?
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:01 pm

Guy, that vote count should say

sixtyten: ouroboros, not
ouroboros: sixtyten
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:21 pm

I voted already but just for clarity

vote: chimpster
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Wait,

Have I been gagged or prevented my vote from counting?

I posted it once already and then reconfirmed after it was missed. Now still missed?

Can we get a vote update Guy?
DoubleAitch

Postby DoubleAitch » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:40 pm

Ok, clearly we need to try and get some info somehow. The previous days no lynch did not help so I'll push along the Chimpster lynch and see what happens.

Vote: Chimpster
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:22 pm

Sneak peek before night falls and I'm deaded: I'm not jank, I'm Desperado. Y'know, like I said a few hundred times before!
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:32 pm

Also, final wishes.

I don't know who the town players are left in the game, but you all need to use your bleeding powers if we're going to make any head way whatsoever in this game. Town have been rediculously passive in this game the whole way through, no info has come out at all which has let the jank cards completely dictate the whole agenda.

My prediction is that town have to hit a jank card in the next day, or they're completely boned. Lynching me won't give you any further information but hey, hopefully my final words might spurn town players into doing something vaguely productive tomorrow!
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:01 pm

Chimpster - Sixtyten, just_rob, Cenadra, DoubleAitch,
Tolaasin - SavvySteve,
Sixtyten - Ouroborous,

By my count not enough for a lynch. Which is 6.

Just to clarify that I was missing just_rob for unknown reasons of my own reading comprehension. It turns out is really hard to pick out Bold and suchlike.
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:06 pm

Martin as well I think Guy.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:41 am

And my vote for Chimpster which I hadn't retracted, so we are at 6.
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:55 am

Chimpster - Sixtyten, just_rob, Cenadra, DoubleAitch, MartinP, Tolaasin
Tolaasin - SavvySteve,
Sixtyten - Ouroborous,

By my count not enough for a lynch. Which is 6.

--

The cards tussle and argue and ultimately they find the card - they've always found it suspicious. And they MOST WANTED him to reveal himself.

And thus Chimpster was revealed.

TO be Desperado (and now dead)

I will be taking night actions now. Please do not post in this thread.

Night willclose 25/01/2017
The Praetor of Jank
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:26 pm

The day opens to again find none dead.

But... suddenly, something wondrous has happened.

They find, turned around...

Unitled - Global Food Initiative
Smashman - Lucky Find
Nemeniah - Deuces Wild
&the aforementioned
Chimpster - Desperado.

With more information the non jank steps forward to begin a new day.
The Praetor of Jank
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:45 pm

I don't understand the last comment from Guy. The non-jank?
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:10 pm

Well you're all non-jank aren't you?

I mean... hands up if you're not! :lol:
The Praetor of Jank
Swiftie

Postby Swiftie » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:27 pm

Well as a non-jank card i'm stepping forward and asking what were the night actions that people took.

Did you have any night actions tolaasin i'm having second thoughts about your card claim since you lobbied for chimpster to be lynched and he was telling the truth.
If you don't like my ID, just shake it off.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:26 pm

Sorry, Swifite, but I just found chimpster too aggressive in his approach. I'm still Hedge Fund, still vanilla with nothing to offer.

What can we learn from the overnight disclosure? I mean, I don't think I'd call any of those cards jank. Is it possible we're actually looking for MWL cards, and actually, we were right about Chimpster? It's Avtually MWL cards that we are looking for, not jank cards ...
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:27 pm

Except, of course, that that's counter to Guy's opening post ...
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:28 am

Well I was wrong, but Chimp was incredibly aggressive as usual, so there we are.

Any night actions?
MOON MONEY!

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”