Jank in the Deckbox - New Mafia Game

Sixtyten
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Jank in the Deckbox - New Mafia Game

Postby Sixtyten » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:59 am

Also, all those cards don't seem very Janky to me...

IS this a Most Wanted vs non-most wanted battle?
MOON MONEY!
DoubleAitch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DoubleAitch » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:14 am

So another night without a kill and a load of new info. Could this be when things start to turn in our favour? Or is there some alternate win condition going on here.

I don't know Guy in person so don't know what kind of decks he plays but have we considered this whole game could be some meta commentary: "Everything is viable, there is no such thing as jank and arguing about what is/isn't jank is a waste of time"

Just a thought... :shock:
MartinP

Postby MartinP » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:02 am

As non-Jank, just checking in for now on the new day, awaiting those with night actions to check in before we start pointing fingers! :)
SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:19 am

I had used my night action. It was a little more public than I expected but in the grand scheme of things, hasn't really changed much.

The lack of any jank cards in the reveal is worrying though. Although, again, no deaths in the night. Either we have a really good protector role or the jank chose not to kill for whatever reason.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:41 am

Morning all! I can't believe that's another night without a kill, we seem to be doing more damage with our lynching than the jank are!

I used my power and investigated Tolaasin, Ouroborosglyx, Double and Sixtyten. I was told that there is jank in there, which given the number of players remaining probably isn't too surprising. No idea what to do with this information now though :/

I chose those people because:

Tolaasin- don't trust his vanilla claim
Ouroborosglyx- same as above and also he's by far the quietest player
Double- also a quieter player, and I'm unsure of his role
Sixtyten- I know his card has been confirmed but I just hate museum of history and his behaviour has been quite aggressive
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:01 am

Of course, Cenedra, that's assuming that you aren't jank, have made up those powers, and that you've named 4 non-Jank cards.

I wouldn't put it beyond you :).

R.
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:05 am

You'll never forgive me for misleading you in our first game will you?! :lol:
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:10 am

Fool me once ...
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:41 am

So tell me, Cenedra, what do you find suspicious about my vanilla claim?
Swiftie

Postby Swiftie » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:12 pm

If you don't like my ID, just shake it off.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:58 pm

Well, that's very, very helpful, Swiftie. Time to go back and look at your voting records, and who's aligned with you. It's notable that you're not on Cenedra's list as well.
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:47 pm

5 votes to lynch
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
ouroborosglyx

Postby ouroborosglyx » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:31 pm

Can someone remind me what the basis for Sixtyten's non-jank claim was?
SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:26 pm

Cenedra, did you get told how much jank was there or only that at least one is?
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO
Swiftie

Postby Swiftie » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:53 pm

If you don't like my ID, just shake it off.
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:51 pm

DoubleAitch

Postby DoubleAitch » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:08 pm

MartinP

Postby MartinP » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:10 am

just_rob

Postby just_rob » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:14 pm

Thank God we actually have some information to go on.

I still have my swap night effects power.

Swiftie looks key to this so unless any has objections or sees something I am not then I will swap Swiftie and someone else this evening to protect him. Does that seem sensible?

This could well be the turning point for us.

vote:tolassin
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:16 pm

Cenendra, was your ability single use?

Just wondering if you can use it again on the same group of players if we do lynch Tolassin. To either clear them or close the net further if some Jank are still there.
just_rob

Postby just_rob » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:18 pm

God damn my spelling:

vote: tolaasin
Cenedra

Postby Cenedra » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:44 pm

My ability was a one shot so it's used up now. Hope it's helpful though.

I agree that we have to vote for Tolaasin now but I do want to make sure everyone checks in first. Have they?
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:01 pm

So, my question is, why believe Swiftie when he nominates me. We're down to the last few people - I think with a nighttime kill, the jank will win if you kill me know. Swiftie has to know that, and it's a guaranteed win if you go for me. For sure, Cenedra and Swiftie are in cahoots. Trust me on this, if you're non-jank, and you know who you are, vote Swiftie - his nomination of me as jank is the only piece of information I've seen which is categorically wrong.

Vote: Swiftie.
tolaasin

Postby tolaasin » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:02 pm

Vote: Swiftie

Also none of your votes for me count if you can't spell my name right :).
SavvySteve

Postby SavvySteve » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:26 pm

Vote:Tolaasin

I've voted this way for the last couple of days. Now there is some more evidence for it, I'm pretty happy to continue my voting trend. Kind of annoys me that we won't find out if we're right or not (presumably).

However, i'm becoming increasingly suspicious of Sixtyten, which is an issue, because he has been 'cleared' by Swifie, and therefore both of my suspicions can't be right. Irritating.
Preston SC Winner 2016
Manchester TO

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”