World of Darkness Mafia Sign Up!

MartinP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: World of Darkness Mafia Sign Up!

Postby MartinP » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:46 pm

springogeek
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby springogeek » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:46 pm

I'll join in.
MouseChan

Postby MouseChan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:56 pm

That's 16. *wonders who to lynch first...*
Social Media guru for Netrunners.co.uk

Legenadry girl hacker with awesome hair

2x Bradford SC 1x Leeds SC winner
elvortel

Postby elvortel » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:20 pm

Excellent! I'm hella busy tomorrow flat hunting, so I'll send out the PMs on Friday. I'll leave sign-ups open until then in case we get any last minute interest.
New corp deck - 49 snares.
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:36 pm

As mentioned I may be a tad afk next week - if anyone CAN take my spot that'd be great. Will try and do stuff from my phone/free wifi if necessary
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
Lord_Reynardine

Postby Lord_Reynardine » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:26 pm

I would like to play!
Find me elsewhere: , , .
elvortel

Postby elvortel » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:31 pm

Great. Guy, I'll keep you in as I'm sure a little bit of afk will be alright to start with, if that's okay with you.
elvortel

Postby elvortel » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:53 am

Ok, sign up is closed! Role PM's will be going out shortly.

Return to “Off-Topic Discussion”