[Exeter] Tnx for friday games and help

Bournemouth, Bristol, Cheltenham, Cornwall, Exeter, Gloucester, Plymouth, Poole

Moderators: Cerberus, Sixtyten, Nemamiah, BagOfHolding, Cenedra, Len

Arkonnen7

[Exeter] Tnx for friday games and help

Postby Arkonnen7 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:19 am

Hi guys i wanted to thank you again for games on friday night, also for the direct and inderect teachings you gave me.

I made 2 posts about the decks i played on deckbuilding forum, here are the links:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1034

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1032

If you can spare some time and give me some advice they are much appreciated.

Also is it possible for a keyhole-eater deck winning against Blue Sun? And is Keyhole-Eater any competitive apart from surprise value?

Hope to see you soon
Michele

{apologies for english grammar}
{Apologies for english grammar}
Nemamiah

Re: Tnx for friday games and help

Postby Nemamiah » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:28 pm

Your English is a lot better than my Italian, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I'll pop over and have a squint at your decks when I get give minutes. If you have any other questions or anything else on your mind then please feel free to ask!

On the subject of Eater - Keyhole - Siphon decks, they were very much the big thing when Order and Chaos first came out, and they were really successful. People got a bit wise to them though, and once you know what they're doing there are some really strong counters. Crisium Grid is the best of those, and it's really good against pretty much every deck at the moment so it's all over the place. You're right that if the Corp deck has a strong counter in it then the matchup is really bad for you. I think that's why the most successful Keyhole decks at the moment use it as a secondary strategy, meaning that they have other ways to attack if the Keyhole route gets shut down.
Will dance for Laurie Points
Arkonnen7

Postby Arkonnen7 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Yeah i tought so but with the limited cards i had i couldnt think anything better.. I created a Kate deck as well nut it seemed a bit too boring and working with very expensive icebreakers..

As for the italian, i dont think anyone should learn that unless they want, i mean even tourist should just know how to say pizza and lasagna, i feel everyone should learn english
Nemamiah

Postby Nemamiah » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:08 am

You've built a strong deck; it's just that it was so strong when it came out that decks have had to shift to adjust to it.

I guess the question to ask is what sort of decks do you want to build? Are you after the traditional 'strong' decks or more interested in building surprising home made decks? Do you prefer any of the factions or ID's over the others yet? There are no right or wrong answers to these questions, but it'll help with what advice to give you (so for example, I won't direct you to decks that came high up at the World Championships if you don't fancy just playing the 'strongest' lists).
Will dance for Laurie Points
Arkonnen7

Postby Arkonnen7 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:06 pm

Well i don't really know what kind of faction i like more, but i'm sure i want (at least from now) to stay away from strong deck and i prefer trying to build something mine and getting crushed.
I guess the main problem is trying not to copy at the moment and getting ideas from decks i've seen that will lead to same card choiches ar the end.

Return to “South West”