[Exeter] I'm around for 8 weeks

Bournemouth, Bristol, Cheltenham, Cornwall, Exeter, Gloucester, Plymouth, Poole

Moderators: Cerberus, Sixtyten, Nemamiah, BagOfHolding, Cenedra, Len

Joey

[Exeter] I'm around for 8 weeks

Postby Joey » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:49 am

So against my will I have to spend 8/10 weeks in Exeter in June/july/august. My gf is going to kill me but I have to do some work for the met office. Anyway, hopefully I can get lots of netrunner in. It will overlap nationals! So need some practice... is Fridays still the meetup day? As I expect I'll be heading back to Reading most weekends making Friday tricky.
Nemamiah

Re: [Exeter] I'm around for 8 weeks

Postby Nemamiah » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:20 am

It's really not that bad, honest!

A couple of points of note:

Alex H works at the Met Office. I work about five minutes walk away. We could potentially work some sort of lunch time net running shenanigans out, assuming we could find somewhere to play.

We do normally play on a Friday still, but I could try and squeeze in some other evenings over that period (wife and children permitting), especially if it's Regionals/Nationals practice.
Will dance for Laurie Points
mendax

Postby mendax » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:39 pm

I'm loosely around in Devon also for part of that period, so whilst I won't be regular I will be there sometimes.
Joey

Postby Joey » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:52 pm

Nemamiah wrote:We do normally play on a Friday still, but I could try and squeeze in some other evenings over that period (wife and children permitting), especially if it's Regionals/Nationals practice.

Sweet. Yeah the odd evenings practice might be great.. I plan to take a car so can always come over if you are looking after kids.., I dint mind being in Exeter. It's more the gf having the summer off and me going away for 10 weeks - oops.
Joey

Postby Joey » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:10 pm

So good news for my relationship - I have been able to delay this for a year! So ill still coming but for June/July/August 2017. So see yall for lots of netrunner then!

Return to “South West”