[Cheltenham] Regionals

Bournemouth, Bristol, Cheltenham, Cornwall, Exeter, Gloucester, Plymouth, Poole

Moderators: Cerberus, Sixtyten, Nemamiah, BagOfHolding, Cenedra, Len

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MartinP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Cheltenham] Regionals

Postby MartinP » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:53 am

Hi All,

With Bristol being the last SC i'm attending, I'm looking at the Regionals that we could go to.

Currently Dave and I are going to/planning on going to Manchester & Sheffield, as Dave can't make Oxford.

I'm happy to attend Oxford as well, but would rather get a group together if I can. What regionals are people looking to attend?

Manchester - 25th April
Oxford - 9th May
Sheffield - 16th May

Also a good idea to get a head count for Nats at some point.

Return to “South West”