Hadrian's Wall Tournament

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chimpster
Site Admin

Hadrian's Wall Tournament

Postby Chimpster » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:49 pm

Site Article: http://netrunners.co.uk/articles/hadria ... ament.html

We are delighted to annouce; The Hadrian's Wall Tournament, to be held on September the 13th in Edinburgh. Expect epic arguments over whether to call bread with chips a 'chip balm' or a 'chip butty' (and possibly some Netrunner too)!

They may destroy our ICE, they may win their psi games, but they'll never take our AGGEEENNNDDAAAAAAS!
Sixtyten
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hadrian's Wall Tournament

Postby Sixtyten » Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:18 pm

I really want to go. However: same weekend as Dutch nationals and have been asked if I want to come along to that. Also I have tickets to see The Melvins that night (who I love dearly). Bugger. :(
MOON MONEY!
Seamus

Re: Hadrian's Wall Tournament

Postby Seamus » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:58 pm

Hello all!

I’m very pleased to announce that, with over six weeks to go until the event, more than a third of tickets are now sold.
Our aim with it is to continue building on the awesome Netrunner community we've got in the UK and let those players in the North get a taste of the kind of events that normally take place in London.

We'll also have a Code of Conduct in place, based on the one used by the Stimhack-run ANRPC:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AFA ... sp=sharing

While we hope and expect that everyone will live up to the friendly reputation of the Netrunner community we’re making this expectation explicit, observed and enforced. We encourage you to have a read of the document so that you can be conscious of how even seemingly insignificant behaviours can ruin the experience for others and so you’re aware of the sort of behaviour on the part of others we’d expect anyone attending to report to one of the organisers.

We really want to make sure we've got a friendly atmosphere at the tournament, and make sure that we're welcoming to everyone, not just regular tournament attendees.

If you've not attended tournaments before or have had a bad experience at a previous one we’d like to encourage you to get in touch with any questions, concerns or suggestions as to how we could address these via email to the.unitled@gmail.com or you can message me on here.

Finally, head on over and join up to the Facebook event. We'll be adding info about prizes there, plus we'll post up some details about our plans for food and drinks on Saturday evening.

https://www.facebook.com/events/421894564667323/

And please get on to your local meta and pitch the event to them. The more people there the better it will be! We're really looking forward to welcoming you to Edinburgh to run those nets!

Thank you,

The Hadrian's Wall Team

Return to “Site Article Discussion”