[Swansea] Monthly League

Cardiff, Swansea

Moderators: CommissarFeesh, Flipswitch

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CommissarFeesh
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Swansea] Monthly League

Postby CommissarFeesh » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:37 pm

CommissarFeesh

Re: Swansea Monthly League

Postby CommissarFeesh » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:31 pm

I am a terrible person and I don't post here often enough!

League Season two is starting this month! June 27th at The Gamer's Emporium!

One very minor edits to the above rules:

The League is now 4-weekly instead of monthly, except where otherwise noted. Typically, the very first session is a week late, so there'll be a three-week break between night 1 and night 2 and then we'll resume normal service. I will try and notify non-facebook users where issues arise, but I cannot promise I will always remember to do so.

So please, come down and make Season 2 even more fun than season 1 was!

Return to “South Wales”