[Cardiff] Introducing Firestorm Games

Cardiff, Swansea

Moderators: CommissarFeesh, Flipswitch

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PhoenixTheBlack09
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Cardiff] Introducing Firestorm Games

Postby PhoenixTheBlack09 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:33 am

Hi everyone

Since I'm going to be posting m netrunner events on here, I thought I'd do this thread, rather than repeating myself on all the other threads.
Please note that I am not employed by the store, so I have no control over the store based events, but since I run my own events in the store I will be posting both sets here.

Firestorm Games is a table top games retailer down here in Cardiff. Their primary focus is with wargames like Warhammer and Warmachine, but they also do a lot of CCG's and boardgames/LCG's. Have a look at their new website, which also includes a short video tour:

You can also pre-book for events using the calendar.

The store has a large playing area with around 30 6X4 foot tables, plus a bar.
Please note that the store charges £3.60 for the use of the battlefields, unless you are there for an event with an entrance fee of it's own.

It is located within a 2 minute walk of Cardiff Central Train station, and about 5 minutes from Cardiff Central bus station

They also have an arrangement with a little café next door that do £5 meals for us on a saturday. For the bigger events the store will usually take orders early in the morning, and will then bring the food to you when it's ready.

Hope to see you there
Chimpster
Site Admin

Re: Introducing Firestorm Games, Cardiff

Postby Chimpster » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:52 am

Great to have you chaps on here, hope to see you guys at a tournament soon!
Flipswitch

Re: Introducing Firestorm Games, Cardiff

Postby Flipswitch » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:38 pm

Thanks for subbing bud, saves me having to post anything useful!

Return to “South Wales”