Netrunners.co.uk needs you!

Mezzamine

Re: Netrunners.co.uk needs you!

Postby Mezzamine » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:30 pm

I don't have any particular ideas for articles at the moment (although I'd definitely be up for doing some writing for the site in future). but I am very interested that the Netrunners youtube page now has a second voice. Are you looking for any further commentating help? It's something I'm pretty interested in getting into.
"SEA SOURCE FOR 98 MOTHERFUCKER"
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:36 pm

Mezzamine wrote:I don't have any particular ideas for articles at the moment (although I'd definitely be up for doing some writing for the site in future). but I am very interested that the Netrunners youtube page now has a second voice. Are you looking for any further commentating help? It's something I'm pretty interested in getting into.

Absolutely, I'm really trying to open up both the site and the channel to be resources for the whole UK rather than just coverage of my games and/or ramblings! Let me know how you'd like to approach it and we can discuss it in more detail :)
Mezzamine

Postby Mezzamine » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:57 pm

Chimpster wrote:Absolutely, I'm really trying to open up both the site and the channel to be resources for the whole UK rather than just coverage of my games and/or ramblings! Let me know how you'd like to approach it and we can discuss it in more detail :)

I haven't got a camera setup of my own right now, although I can probably sort one out in future. What's the current arrangement you've got with CJ?
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:00 pm

He's filmed a tournament and is going through them with commentary and posting the completed videos to me for upload. Really is as simple as that, just need a means of recording games so that all cards are legible and game play is clear.
Mezzamine

Postby Mezzamine » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:10 pm

Alright, I'll try to get something similar sorted out. We've got a couple of events coming up in Bristol (our monthly tournament followed by a store championship), so I'll see if I can't do some filming at those :)
mendax

Postby mendax » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:31 pm

Also, josh, we should probably arrange to get twitch streaming + octgn set up at some point. I mention it here because this may be something that Dave is happy tying this site into?
king_mob

Postby king_mob » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:01 am

Would be REALLY interested in watching peoples games on octgn + commentary.
Memstrips deserves a chance. Memstrips.
mendax

Postby mendax » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:30 am

There are a few good streams on twitch (notably d1en, bblum and mediohxcore), but it certainly adds something if you know the people doing it.
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:51 am

All I'll say is that my initial plan for the channel was to keep it for live, commentated netrunner games. I'd like to keep it that way for the time being I think but may explore OCTGN streaming at a later date.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:32 am

Mezzamine wrote:Alright, I'll try to get something similar sorted out. We've got a couple of events coming up in Bristol (our monthly tournament followed by a store championship), so I'll see if I can't do some filming at those :)

I'd be happy to try something at the next bristol tournament if you are interested...
MOON MONEY!
Mezzamine

Postby Mezzamine » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:42 am

That sounds good; we can discuss things at tomorrow's meetup. Ditto Rob if you're coming along this week.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:51 am

I think sorting a tripod will be the biggest thing to organise.
MOON MONEY!
mendax

Postby mendax » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:24 pm

It's unlikely (but possible) that I'll be there.
Sixtyten

Postby Sixtyten » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:42 pm

Mezzamine wrote:That sounds good; we can discuss things at tomorrow's meetup. Ditto Rob if you're coming along this week.

Actually - I'm at a gig tomorrow so we can have a chat the week after. I have a camera and my phone that can record video, but only a small tripod for the camera.
MOON MONEY!

Return to “Announcements”