Worcester Manaleak has moved.

Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Shropshire, Worcester

Moderators: Jimiminar, Tezz, sxk634

Tezz

Worcester Manaleak has moved.

Postby Tezz » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:34 pm

Hi All,

Just want to confirm the rumors and apologise for not putting this up sooner.
Worcester Manaleak store has been closed down and relocated to Birmingham.
The reasons for this move include a dwindling Worcester MTG player base, we had all but ran out of room for our stock (MTG Singles) and rising rents in worcester.
we now have enough room to seat 60 players and the option to seat up to 200 players for much larger events.

If people would like to see Netrunner events ran at our new venue i am more than happy to arrange and run them given enough interest.
I dont want to be seen as stepping on toes with current groups. I'm unsure on who runs the Birmingham Netrunner scene now but are more than willing to work with them/chat.

Thanks for your custom at the previous shop and possibly look forward to seeing you in the new.

Thanks, Ryan
MartinP

Re: Worcester Manaleak has moved.

Postby MartinP » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:13 pm

I'm sure if you host the events the people will come!
sxk634

Re: Worcester Manaleak has moved.

Postby sxk634 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:17 pm

I used to run Netrunner events at Waylands Forge but recently stopped due to family commitments.

Jay is now running large events at Waylands Forge (store champs and regionals), and Andrew is running meetups at the university. There is also fortnightly Netrunner at Friday night magic at waylands forge.

I would get in touch with Jay and Andrew to chat and make sure you don't end up clashing with events. They do post on these boards, or you can also find them at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1638612733052453/

Return to “Midlands”