[Birmingham] 2nd May - Birmingham Cube Draft

Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Shropshire, Worcester

Moderators: Jimiminar, Tezz, sxk634

Sincil Banks
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2nd May - Birmingham Cube Draft

Postby Sincil Banks » Sun May 03, 2015 5:21 pm

Hi Steve,

I have these it looks like. Very sorry looks like I only gave you my built decks back and not the extra cards. I'll stick them in the post to the shop, is that ok?
ApeAsylum
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ApeAsylum » Sun May 03, 2015 5:30 pm

Oh and Ben can i get my cards you borrowed too? ill just grab them off you on saturday on the train

1 private contracts,
2 armitage code busting
1 pri rec
1 force of nature - or burn it with fire if you like
1 pipeline
1 aurua
sxk634

Postby sxk634 » Sun May 03, 2015 7:58 pm

Sincil Banks

Postby Sincil Banks » Sun May 03, 2015 9:29 pm

I suspect I have all the missing ones, certainly as you say it's a pretty random set! :)

I will be at Games Expo for the nationals, entirely up to you mate if you want them posting to you before hand, my mistake you get to choose! :D
sxk634

Postby sxk634 » Tue May 05, 2015 9:45 am

Vapo

Postby Vapo » Fri May 08, 2015 12:12 am

Finally sorted my cards out and it looks like i'm missing some too :(

Can't find the following:

1x Overmind
1x crash space
1x grappling hook
1x ninja
2x passport
1x silencer
1x sneakdoor beta
1x deep red
1x code siphon
2x dinosaurus
1x trade-in

But I am up 6 Armitage Codebusting :)

Will do corp tomorrow.
Vinegarymink

Postby Vinegarymink » Fri May 08, 2015 11:52 am

Vapo

Postby Vapo » Fri May 08, 2015 12:23 pm

Is there anything Corp side that I'm likely to worry about missing if it turns out there are still tickets for Oxford? No rush for any of that runner stuff :)
Vinegarymink

Postby Vinegarymink » Fri May 08, 2015 12:32 pm

I don't believe so no. I'm out at the moment and don't have the cards on me, but its all the stuff that I drafted that didn't make it into my corp deck, so there's unlikely to be anything constructed playable in there.

Return to “Midlands”