[Birmingham] 2nd May - Birmingham Cube Draft

Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Shropshire, Worcester

Moderators: Jimiminar, Tezz, sxk634

User avatar
Sincil Banks
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:28 am

Re: 2nd May - Birmingham Cube Draft

Postby Sincil Banks » Sun May 03, 2015 5:21 pm

Hi Steve,

I have these it looks like. Very sorry looks like I only gave you my built decks back and not the extra cards. I'll stick them in the post to the shop, is that ok?
User avatar
ApeAsylum
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:08 pm
Location: Leamington Spa

Re: 2nd May - Birmingham Cube Draft

Postby ApeAsylum » Sun May 03, 2015 5:30 pm

Oh and Ben can i get my cards you borrowed too? ill just grab them off you on saturday on the train

1 private contracts,
2 armitage code busting
1 pri rec
1 force of nature - or burn it with fire if you like
1 pipeline
1 aurua
User avatar
sxk634
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Birmingham

Re: 2nd May - Birmingham Cube Draft

Postby sxk634 » Sun May 03, 2015 7:58 pm

Sincil Banks wrote:Hi Steve,

I have these it looks like. Very sorry looks like I only gave you my built decks back and not the extra cards. I'll stick them in the post to the shop, is that ok?


No worries Ben. I figured that was what had happened, the cards that were missing were a pretty random selection!

You at the UK games expo on the sunday, can just get them then. Or I will message you my address if you want to send them.

You got all of the missing cards, or has anyone else made the same mistake?
User avatar
Sincil Banks
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:28 am

Re: 2nd May - Birmingham Cube Draft

Postby Sincil Banks » Sun May 03, 2015 9:29 pm

I suspect I have all the missing ones, certainly as you say it's a pretty random set! :)

I will be at Games Expo for the nationals, entirely up to you mate if you want them posting to you before hand, my mistake you get to choose! :D
User avatar
sxk634
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:44 am
Location: Birmingham

Re: 2nd May - Birmingham Cube Draft

Postby sxk634 » Tue May 05, 2015 9:45 am

Sincil Banks wrote:I suspect I have all the missing ones, certainly as you say it's a pretty random set! :)

I will be at Games Expo for the nationals, entirely up to you mate if you want them posting to you before hand, my mistake you get to choose! :D


Hmmmm... so you could possibly be playing all day on the sunday? Probably best if you just post them over, rather than have me potentially disrupting your tournament on sunday. I will message you my address.
User avatar
Vapo
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:08 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: 2nd May - Birmingham Cube Draft

Postby Vapo » Fri May 08, 2015 12:12 am

Finally sorted my cards out and it looks like i'm missing some too :(

Can't find the following:

1x Overmind
1x crash space
1x grappling hook
1x ninja
2x passport
1x silencer
1x sneakdoor beta
1x deep red
1x code siphon
2x dinosaurus
1x trade-in

But I am up 6 Armitage Codebusting :)

Will do corp tomorrow.
User avatar
Vinegarymink
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:17 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: 2nd May - Birmingham Cube Draft

Postby Vinegarymink » Fri May 08, 2015 11:52 am

Vapo wrote:Finally sorted my cards out and it looks like i'm missing some too :(

Can't find the following:

1x Overmind
1x crash space
1x grappling hook
1x ninja
2x passport
1x silencer
1x sneakdoor beta
1x deep red
1x code siphon
2x dinosaurus
1x trade-in

But I am up 6 Armitage Codebusting :)

Will do corp tomorrow.


I accidentally stole some of your cards. I won't be there tomorrow but I'll get them back to you asap.
User avatar
Vapo
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:08 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: 2nd May - Birmingham Cube Draft

Postby Vapo » Fri May 08, 2015 12:23 pm

Is there anything Corp side that I'm likely to worry about missing if it turns out there are still tickets for Oxford? No rush for any of that runner stuff :)
User avatar
Vinegarymink
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:17 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: 2nd May - Birmingham Cube Draft

Postby Vinegarymink » Fri May 08, 2015 12:32 pm

I don't believe so no. I'm out at the moment and don't have the cards on me, but its all the stuff that I drafted that didn't make it into my corp deck, so there's unlikely to be anything constructed playable in there.

Return to “Midlands”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests