[Birmingham] BABW Warwick University - 8th August

Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Shropshire, Worcester

Moderators: Jimiminar, Tezz, sxk634

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MasterAir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Birmingham] BABW Warwick University - 8th August

Postby MasterAir » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:26 am

Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/608731895934521/
(I think you can access details there even if you do not have a Facebook account).

Space constraints means we're limited to 30 places.

There will be fan-made alt-art IDs available. I'm trying to get hold of a GNK, but as we've not run any tournaments before we don't have an existing relationship with a store. So can't promise that yet.

Top 2 qualify for the BABW Final at Dark Sphere London on 20th September.

Tickets are first come first serve. Send £10 to babw.uk@gmail.com using paypal and email the same address with a list of players you're buying tickets for.

Hope to see folk there.
Oh that, don't worry about that, it's my negotiating tank.
MasterAir

Re: BABW Warwick University - 8th August

Postby MasterAir » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:13 am

Just updated the event page with relevant details.
https://www.facebook.com/events/608731895934521/

10am registration for 11am start.
Cards up to and including "The Underway"
1st and 2nd win a BABW series logo playmat.
Alt art IDs for participants.
Decklists are required.

See you there.
Brendan

Postby Brendan » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:08 am

I'd love to go but it's really far and awkward as heck to get to via public transport!
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:31 pm

Sincil Banks

Postby Sincil Banks » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:40 am

Any slots still available?
ApeAsylum

Postby ApeAsylum » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:23 am

From what i can see from this doc: there are 7 spaces available :D
MasterAir

Postby MasterAir » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:28 am

Sincil Banks. I've got your name down.
Sincil Banks

Postby Sincil Banks » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:27 pm

Perfect, thanks MasterAir, I'll paypal the money over this evening
ApeAsylum

Postby ApeAsylum » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:33 pm

Just like to say thanks to Sam Burdock and Dan Jones. It was a really good day of netrunner and very well ran so thank you both for organizing it. Congrats to the winner Donald! aka Mr Grndl :D met some new people and played some cards.

great times!
Sincil Banks

Postby Sincil Banks » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:20 pm

I'll 2nd that...

Return to “Midlands”