[Shropshire] Quality Time Netrunner Night 28th Sept

Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Shropshire, Worcester

Moderators: Jimiminar, Tezz, sxk634

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jimiminar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Shropshire] Quality Time Netrunner Night 28th Sept

Postby Jimiminar » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:41 pm

Hey, hey! Time for some more Quality Time!

To mix things up I'm introducing a ban list of the top ID from each faction. Below are the banned IDs, so I'd like to see decks starring other IDs please! :)

Runner:
Criminal - Leela
Anarch - Noise
Shaper - Kate

Corp
NBN - Near Earth Hub
Jinteki - RP
HB - Engineering the Future
Weyland - Blue Sun

Things kick off at 7.30PM @ The Horseshoes Inn, Ketley, Telford, TF1 5A for 3 70 minute rounds of Swiss.
Parking can be found to the rear, there is a bar in the room if you'd like a cold beer or tea/coffee for the non-drinkers

You can message me your corp/runner identities and I'll get them loaded into my app before the evening to save a bit of time or do it upon arrival.

No charge for the evening, the good folk at the Horseshoes Inn are granting us the function room but do them a favour and grab a drink from the bar!

I will also have the recording gear with me to capture all of my wonderful plays :)
Cerberus

Re: Quality Time Netrunner Night 28th Sept

Postby Cerberus » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:20 pm

Jimiminar

Re: Quality Time Netrunner Night 28th Sept

Postby Jimiminar » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:58 pm

Return to “Midlands”