[Worcester] Monthly Tournaments

Birmingham, Leamington Spa, Shropshire, Worcester

Moderators: Jimiminar, Tezz, sxk634

Cerberus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Worcester] Monthly Tournaments

Postby Cerberus » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:33 pm

Thought it would be good to have a thread for this rather than creating a new one every month.

Also, question regarding the next few month, are you planning on holding them, just thinking there are Chronos Protocol Tours and Regionals coming up so wasn't sure of your plans...
Tezz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Worcester Monthly Tournaments

Postby Tezz » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:08 pm

well if there are plans to go to chronos tours that clash with our monthly tournament then our tournament will be put on hold/ postponed. I would like to attend the chronos tour exept money is pretty tight for me so maybe only the local ones.
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:43 pm

I think we are planning on doing Stoke on the 6th April and Cardiff on the whatever of April. Fancy joining us?
Then Cardiff Regional...
Vapo

Postby Vapo » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Wait Stoke is the 6th April? And you're planning on going? Shit, I was hoping I'd have a chance at a fancy bag. That's also the same weekend as the Birmingham monthly event... I'm gonna need to work up some goodwill before I break this news to my gf!
Chimpster
Site Admin

Postby Chimpster » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:34 pm

Sorry, Cerberus needs something to carry around all his prizes and playmats in ;)

Welcome to the forums btw! :)
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:10 pm

Vapo

Postby Vapo » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:02 pm

I'm going to Sheffield as well, and I think a lot of the Sheffield guys will be at Stoke, as well as the Manchester lot who travelled there before. 3/4 of the top 4 in Sheffield was the same as Stoke - me, Nathan and (magic)Dave but it was a tough field both days. Tim should be coming from Brum for one or two of them as well, and he's overdue a good result on an away trip.
Tezz

Postby Tezz » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:40 pm

is it best to skip aprils tournament and just wait until may? (or maybe have a draft as we now have packs in and the season 1 kit)
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:09 pm

I'm not sure how May will look due to regionals, I know we plan to hit Cardiff.

I think draft sounds like a good idea. What date are you thinking?
Tezz

Postby Tezz » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:37 pm

it would have to be a saturday, depending on people availability our usual time april 12th as i cant see anything that clashes (will update if i find something that does)
Jimiminar

Postby Jimiminar » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:22 pm

Hey all, is there still going to be a store tourney on April 12th?
I'm thinking of popping along again if it is :)

Also, would Double Time be legal?

Thanks
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:41 am

Hey, welcome to the forums :)
Are you the guy I was chatting to at Worcester store champs who is from my home town of Shrewsbury?
Jimiminar

Postby Jimiminar » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:11 pm

Indeed I am :)
Tezz

Postby Tezz » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:54 pm

i think due to the amount of store champs/chronos tours etc there wont be this month. i will however be going to cardiff on the 19th with some of the worcester lot.
Jimiminar

Postby Jimiminar » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:51 pm

So definitely not happening this weekend then?
That's a shame :(
I missed out on Stoke last week as I had a family commitment and Cardiff is probably a little too far.
Tezz

Postby Tezz » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:54 pm

yeah its a definite no as a lot of the local players aren't coming. i will post here about the next event.
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:49 am

Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:50 am

Jimiminar

Postby Jimiminar » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:08 pm

A persuasive argument, you convinced me! :)

If I can convince a couple of peeps I regularly play with to come along, then maybe we'll go for it but it's at least a 2.5 hour drive :S
Tezz

Postby Tezz » Thu May 01, 2014 4:10 pm

as cardiff is on the 10th (correct me if im wrong) may's tourney will be postponed until the 17th for testing for regionals or Cube as this has been assembled and sleeved :D
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Thu May 01, 2014 4:44 pm

Cube huh, okay I'm interested...
Vapo

Postby Vapo » Thu May 15, 2014 11:57 pm

What time will the tournament on Saturday be starting? I might be able to make it over from Brum for this one :)
Tezz

Postby Tezz » Fri May 16, 2014 12:07 pm

I havn't had any confirmations from people that they are coming so it is likely it will just be a testing session/ small cube but you are more than welcome to come i will be there from 11 ish.
Cerberus

Postby Cerberus » Fri May 16, 2014 2:42 pm

I don't believe the Cheltenham lot will be going. Some are trying for nationals so time and money etc.
pruneface

Postby pruneface » Fri May 16, 2014 3:00 pm

If H&P isn't legal in the Reading tournament, I'd quite like to come =)

Return to “Midlands”