Store Champs Breakfast?

Moderator: Brendan

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MasterAir
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Store Champs Breakfast?

Postby MasterAir » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:59 pm

Hey folk. I'm down for the SC on Saturday. It would be grand to meet up beforehand and share breakfast. Have missed my occasional evenings at TM. Can someone local make a recommendation?
Oh that, don't worry about that, it's my negotiating tank.
GuyCliquil

Re: Store Champs Breakfast?

Postby GuyCliquil » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:04 pm

I think various sorts are gathering at the Art Cafe at 9:30 - sure they'd love for you to join them!
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
Nekader

Postby Nekader » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:13 pm

Here to confirm a provincial 9.30 am meeting at Art Café. Should that prove to be too small a venue we are going to improvise.
MasterAir

Postby MasterAir » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:29 am

I'm on my way. Hopefully find folk at Art Cafe.
Oh that, don't worry about that, it's my negotiating tank.

Return to “Oxford”