Who Do You Ship?

Moderator: Brendan

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pete

Who Do You Ship?

Postby Pete » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:54 pm

I ship Caprice and Tallie Perault. The image of the innocent and smouldering hot Asian clone and the cynical flame-haired hack bonding over refried soybeans in some New Angeles diner while the sun rises over the Beanstalk really does it for me.

And you?

:: idly wonders if this topic is going to have exactly zero replies :| :D ::

#yoloswagginsblazeit420MLGNoSc0pe :: it's the only way I roll.
James M
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Who Do You Ship?

Postby James M » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:01 pm

I'm not sure i understand the question? :) is it about card art? because if so I love the Paparazzi from the world champ deck which can be seen here:

in fact, almost all those full bleed cards are sexy as hell.

as for normal art, I'll have to have a think
Brightsides

Postby Brightsides » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:02 pm

Who do I ship? Reina and KIm obviously. Her cold calculating analytic mind, to KIm's red hot firery hatred.

Mmmmmmmmm.....
Pete

Postby Pete » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:16 pm

Pete

Postby Pete » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:18 pm

James M

Postby James M » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:33 pm

well thats the thing i learned today

Return to “Oxford”