Free ticket - Age of Ultron

Moderator: Brendan

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GuyCliquil
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Free ticket - Age of Ultron

Postby GuyCliquil » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:42 pm

Hello fellow Netrunners,

I have a ticket for Age of Ultron 23/04/2015 20:30:

I now have an engagement that takes precedence so this ticket is free to any of the Netrunneers who want it. First come first served unless 'Chewie' wants it, as he has given me a pretty pretty Chaos Theory. If it get's called off I shall bring it along on one of our Mondays 'tween now and then.

All the best

Guy
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
chewie

Re: Free ticket - Age of Ultron

Postby chewie » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:27 pm

Just seen this thanks for the offer guy if the tickets still going I'll defo be up for it but no worries if you've given it away already or tonight at TM cos I'm not around this week.
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:09 pm

Still yours if you want it - let me know if you're definitely in next week or two week and I will get it on the way in
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
chewie

Postby chewie » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:38 pm

Awesome thx yeah I'll be down this next monday
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Sun May 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Just discovered why I continually failed to get this for you; ticket was bought for Vue and the machines I was trying to use were Odeon. :lol: Turns out its not just Netrunner I miss key details!
The Praetor of Jank
Pete

Postby Pete » Sun May 03, 2015 7:40 pm

Next thing you'll be telling us that it's not a ticket for Age of Ultron. :D
#yoloswagginsblazeit420MLGNoSc0pe :: it's the only way I roll.

Return to “Oxford”