Weekly Casual Meetup

Moderator: Brendan

Brendan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Weekly Casual Meetup

Postby Brendan » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:28 pm

I don't think I'm going to be able to make this - I'm leaving the next morning, and kinda need to pack etc.
Pete

Postby Pete » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:23 pm

#yoloswagginsblazeit420MLGNoSc0pe :: it's the only way I roll.
Pete

Postby Pete » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:03 am

No more sleeps! Is everyone as excited as I am? I've got two pairs of tighty-whities on today because I'm sure some wee is going to squeeze out in the excitement of anticipation.

Since today is the day and nobody is going to be making changes to their decks, what are folks bringing? I have Gabe -- standard Criminal build, nothing special -- and Palana Glacier: Rumour Mill is going to make me very sad but I'm hoping that the Anarch's limit themselves to Clone Chip+Parasite spam. It's a meta call #YOLO.

And you?
James M
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby James M » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:13 am

I am excited too! both my decks are undefeated on jnet (1 game each in the casual room!) so I'm sure victory will be a mere formality tonight.

I am bringing Null and Titan

ps ill be amazed if there are any anarchs out there with clone chips tonight, what with them being in C&C :) I am however rumour mill-less as you surmised.
Brightsides

Postby Brightsides » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:39 am

I'll be down from 5 :D

The only hint I will give you Pete, is that I hope my Runner will make you very sad :twisted:
James M

Postby James M » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:42 am

dont think i didn't notice you scouting me last night on jnet! :p
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:19 am

Would anyone be bothered if I shifted the start time to 1830 tonight?

Tonight I have decks that cannot handle what other people are bringing by the sounds of things.

Hayley Copycat spam & HB WOOOOOTAAAAAAAN
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:12 am

"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
Pete

Postby Pete » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:49 am

GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:37 am

The Praetor of Jank
Pete

Postby Pete » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:20 pm

noahwp

Postby noahwp » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:50 am

noahwp

Postby noahwp » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:44 pm

P.S. I'm afraid I won't be able to make it to Reading at the weekend but good luck to everyone going! #OxfordREPREZENT
Nekader

Postby Nekader » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:55 pm

I have to say, despite some poor luck in the very last game, you played a cracker all night Noah. I said it at the end (and I think Sean and Guy mentioned it as well): y'all new guys are getting good scarily fast.

Congrats to everyone involved. One day I will win an alt art Id for reals. In the meantime, I'm going to weep into my SC mats :P
chewie

Postby chewie » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:04 pm

Thanks for the games guys and to the new comers good to see some new faces last night hope to see y'all down thirsty next week. Really keen to get blue sun working again especially since i just realised dedication ceremony doesn't just work on grndl but reversed accounts :p
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:39 pm

https://youtu.be/-w-58hQ9dLk?t=10

Just in case anyone had forgotten
The Praetor of Jank
RomainFR2UK

Postby RomainFR2UK » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:44 am

Pete

Postby Pete » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:14 am

RomainFR2UK

Postby RomainFR2UK » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:47 am

I did talk to my fellow netrunner french players about this forum. Like with my customers, you give an information and people do what they want with :mrgreen:

Slack channel ?

I've changed my decks (Huge change) so I'm willing to go this weekend. Just a bit afraid of people there. are they nice as you are ? Shall I prepare to fight for my life in this net jungle ?

Will see !

GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:04 am

They are nicer! :D

When you go in you go to the front desk and buy a ticket, then they will direct you to go upstairs where the tournament will take place.
The Praetor of Jank
James M

Postby James M » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:57 pm

i posted on facebook, but if anyone wants to come to the GNK on Sat I'll be driving down and have space for one more, or 2 at a squeeze.
Pete

Postby Pete » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:01 pm

I won't be coming to this one :( Next time for sure.

@James: I have your pearly d20 and 4 5credit tokens safe in my deckbox. I'll return them when next we meet.

Good luck to everyone that is going to Reading on Saturday.
Nekader

Postby Nekader » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:55 pm

Pete

Postby Pete » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:12 am

What news from Reading? Is everyone too gorged on all the phat lewt pillaged from the coffers of the Reading lot? :lol:

*gasp* Don't... no, 'tis too hideous a thought! The mere contemplation of even the nethermost fringes of that thought is enough to shred my sanity! Can... can The Bell have remained in the grasp of the 'Gridders?

Say it ain't so! :cry:
Nekader

Postby Nekader » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:22 am

Alex Borrill from Aldershot won it again. Would have finished with the same record as him if James hadn't killed me with the Psychic Field --> Prisec move in the last game. Boo. Hiss.

21 people there. Tagore won. Lots of NEH. Gross.

Return to “Oxford”