Le Oxford League?

Moderator: Brendan

Brendan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Le Oxford League?

Postby Brendan » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Panda with issues...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Panda with issues... » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:22 am

TED-DIE

Postby TED-DIE » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:49 pm

"The Wünderkind"
Pete

Postby Pete » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:47 pm

Good work Rahul! With those results you've

I bundled all your earned acheevs into the game you played against Matt. Sadly, the other players aren't part of the Oxford league so it'd be a bit off to add them to a league they don't play in. Your acheevs still count though, nice work on getting the all important Counting Coup and Slummin' It 'cheevs versus those Gridders.

:D
#yoloswagginsblazeit420MLGNoSc0pe :: it's the only way I roll.
Pete

Postby Pete » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:48 pm

TED-DIE

Postby TED-DIE » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:46 am

"The Wünderkind"
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:33 am

Results!

Played Phil - his Leela took apart my RP (a running theme!) but then Sunny was able to beat his Haarpsichord.

Then played Tom - his Andy deck munched my RP to pieces but then Sunny was able to get through his Foundry.

Then played Brendan - his Leela burped out my RP and then his SYNC dealt with my Sunny.

Looks like my brief rise is on the way down

Though I have done the "Hard-where?" achievement now.
"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
Pete

Postby Pete » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:05 am

Updated to reflect the results I know about. Guy is cruising!

Tom the Elder's victories mean that he moves out of the relegation zone: Joey is now in danger of being relegated at the end of the season, dropping into... the Reading league.
chewie

Postby chewie » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:37 am

Just looking through the acheevs and in another disgusting turn of events dlr val seems to be able to get alot of those accidentally :(

Game 1. Sync vs Kit (Ben) agenda win to me ( with 1 card left in the deck i.e. phewwwww)
Game 2. Val vs SOL (Ben) agenda win to me
Game 3. Val vs SOL (Ben) Ben gets wise and kicks my ass by getting rid of my bad pub with TASI and then waves goodbye as he catches the train. (Val tried to use bad pub another 3 times during the game which was awkward...)
Game 4. ETF vs Quetzal (Pete) agenda win to me
Game 5 Sync vs Quetzal (Pete) agenda win to me. I forsee some data dealers happening soon...

K so I got "jackpot" from some siphonage
"Firestarter from x4 dlr in a turn.
"me and this army" by having 3 connects on a campus and 2 drug dealers first val game.
"hard where?" from first val game not installing my one piece of hardware (turntable)
I'm also pretty sure i got "run broke" trashing a melange with my BP when i was at 0 creds after trashing a lilly lockwell.
chewie

Postby chewie » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:41 am

Also does it count as "hard mode corp" if runner doesn't get or clear any tags during the game with sync? I'm pretty sure pete didn't have to remove any tags on his sync game could be wrong..
Pete

Postby Pete » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:03 pm

GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:29 pm

"Guy, you are often right for all the wrong reasons. And if you are wrong, it is always for right reasons." - Brendan .
The Praetor of Jank
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:40 am

Not sure if tonight counts for the league but I'll run through what I did today.

I played against Pete who I think beat me twice. Don't think I'd have got anywhere near any cheevs. Just trying to make all that jank happen in preparation for Reading. I was Ken and PE. He was Leela and NBN: Making News.

Onto main tourney I played Brendan twice. We both won as corp: I was Blue Sun & Sunny - he was Leela and Spark.

Spark is as evil as Sync. Just.... yellow cards man.... yellow cards.

I will have gained the achievement "Get what you pay for" hard rezzing a Curtain Wall.

I imagine I'll have hit faction police at least once as I scorched twice today.

I also played the new chap - James. Bit harsh to add him to the league especially as he as introduced to SEA Source Scorch Scorch today. When I played it. I felt the need to apologise but he was actually very much on course to win off of R&D.

Played my Ken against Phil as well. Jank vs jank. My jank was very much anti his jank and it won, by the slimmest of nonsense margins. Have a feeling he played a little easy just so he could see what my plans were.
The Praetor of Jank
Nekader

Postby Nekader » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:54 am

Just throwing in a win with Adam and whatever the running without creds cheev is. Turns out Spark makes that an incredibly easy option.
Pete

Postby Pete » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:07 am

GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:28 pm

Ha! There's no way I deserve a win for that game, you basically just let me try things until something worked! :mrgreen:
The Praetor of Jank
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:41 pm

So today's games, some of which count for league

I played against Phil playing Quetzal vs his... Gagarin.

I won and gained the following acheivments (thanks Quetzal for farming these)

Firestarter
Deep Dive
Hard Mode: Runner

I would have got Self Improvment if I could have drawn a Net Ready Eyes which I don't think I used all night

Then he beat my NEXT deck. This will become a theme

Played against Tom and he won with his Haarpsichord against my Quetzal, and then handily beat my NEXT with his Andy. Though I did get the
Insane In The Mem-brain
acheivement thanks to his final turn final click yolo run into a Janus and an Architect to just get through. I just needed 1 more turn! 1 MORE! Damnit NEXT!

I played James but don't think he's in the league. If by magic he is I'm free of the NEXT curse but I suspect I am not!

I then played Brendan. There are days where one plays Brendan, and you fight really well and you feel you've earned your place at a top table

Not today! Brendan won twice with his Spark vs my Ken, and his Leela vs my NEXT (DAMNIT NEXT!)

He also unlocked the Horribly crush, brutally, viciously, and without mercy achievement. Or he would if it existed.
The Praetor of Jank
Pete

Postby Pete » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:20 am

GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:03 am

The Praetor of Jank
GuyCliquil

Postby GuyCliquil » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:50 am

Just realise that Phil beat my NEXT deck with Laramy Fisk. POINTS FOR HIM TOO!
The Praetor of Jank

Return to “Oxford”