Hayley will do anything to pass.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cwoac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hayley will do anything to pass.

Postby cwoac » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:44 am

mendax

Re: Hayley will do anything to pass.

Postby mendax » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:31 pm

With no clot, you don't have a hope in hell of beating NEH.

However, if you don't care about playing this in any competitive setting, that's not necessarily the end of the world.
cwoac

Postby cwoac » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:49 pm

I thought about clot, but what to cut? I'd be loathe to drop the legwork, and only one chronotype seems insane, so going down to two lucky finds?

When it lands, I suppose swapping the mimic for the turning wheel might work.
mendax

Postby mendax » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:40 pm

Honestly, I think you're probably better off conceding the NEH matchup and trying to make up for it in all the others than including clot and messing your deck up a bit in every other game.
MasterAir

Postby MasterAir » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:25 pm

Mendax, Have you ever been known to play a Yellow corp deck? :-P

I doubt very much that this is a Study Guide deck. I'm basically of the opinion that Nasir can have Study Guide, but nobody else should. I think I'd choose Zu.13 and use Atman as a primary decoder.

Cool deck
Oh that, don't worry about that, it's my negotiating tank.
cwoac

Postby cwoac » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:43 pm

Return to “Deck Building Discussion”