Chameleons wrote the documentation

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cwoac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Chameleons wrote the documentation

Postby cwoac » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:38 pm

cwoac

Re: Chameleons wrote the documentation

Postby cwoac » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:50 pm

I should probably say - the problem I think is draw (hence eyeing up proco/quality time). I'd put quality+diesel in (or earthrise), but what to cut?
MasterAir

Postby MasterAir » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:57 pm

I'm surprised by interfaces being preferred to events. It seems quite a lot of work to run every turn, so bigger digs less frequently seems natural.
Oh that, don't worry about that, it's my negotiating tank.
cwoac

Postby cwoac » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:11 pm

Depending on the game state, running either every or every other turn is quite achievable, especially vs NEH. The other bonus of the interfaces is that they can soak workshop tokens while I set up keeping a chameleon on 1 token, plus they trigger hayley's ability, so you can be sneaky and get let through for a single access, workshop out a clone chip and install an interface from hand. It's a little thing, but still.

Return to “Deck Building Discussion”