Kate - Technical food hater

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ApeAsylum
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Kate - Technical food hater

Postby ApeAsylum » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:09 am

So this deck came from the sheer number of food coats decks ive been seeing around.
Basic premise is, mulligan for pro-co or Asops. Then start installing using kates ability to make atleast 3 creds per turn whilst drawing into your smc/sheherazade. dig for a technical writer and install as soon as you can. If you can keep ontop of the assets then do so, but you can out money them if you poke a few pieces of ice. install RDI and cyber cypher over RnD to fake RnD pressure early which will move upgrades over to RnD. Let the corp score upto 4 points if you have too. if they have 4 points and you dont have more money than them, then you have done it all wrong. when the time is right vamp, get rid of the caprice/breaker bays etc. once HB is on no money its very hard for them to get hold of the game and you can run with little or no issues. i have a very very high win rate vs HB but a slighly lower win rater vs other decks then PPVP.

against any other deck just play the game as usual, this deck can generate so much money you can easily get accesses as-long as you get your breakers out.

Technical food hater

Kate "Mac" McCaffrey: Digital Tinker

Event (7)
3x Diesel
1x Levy AR Lab Access
2x Scavenge
1x Vamp ••

Hardware (9)
2x Akamatsu Mem Chip
1x Astrolabe
3x Clone Chip
1x Plascrete Carapace
2x R&D Interface

Resource (11)
3x Aesop's Pawnshop
3x Professional Contacts
2x Sacrificial Construct
3x Technical Writer

Icebreaker (5)
2x Cerberus "Lady" H1
1x Cyber-Cypher
1x Gordian Blade
1x GS Shrike M2 ••

Program (13)
3x Cache •••
1x Clot ••
2x Crescentus ••
3x Harbinger •••
1x Scheherazade •
3x Self-modifying Code

15 influence spent (max 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Data and Destiny
MasterAir

Re: Kate - Technical food hater

Postby MasterAir » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:04 pm

I'll be really surprised if one of those Harbinger isn't better off being a Mimic. You also don't have Stimhack. People should have Stimhack.
Oh that, don't worry about that, it's my negotiating tank.
Swiftie

Re: Kate - Technical food hater

Postby Swiftie » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:08 pm

I guess the shrike is there to stop any money being pumped into any assassin trace thats sitting on HQ. I would say you might be better off with a hunting ground over a Harbinger since you can turn off nasty ice and make more money. Since your a shaper the fact that your trashing them should be fine and theya re face down so does not give away your vamp plan.
If you don't like my ID, just shake it off.

Return to “Deck Building Discussion”