PE...FA?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cwoac
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PE...FA?

Postby cwoac » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:33 pm

So, looking at the new pack and wanting to make a new corp deck that isn't g'damned bioethics, I peered at the political cards, then at PE. So, with out much adornment, here it is:

PENAFA?

(Core Set)

Agenda (12)
2x (First Contact)
3x (Trace Amount)
2x (Creation and Control)
2x (Honor and Profit)
1x (Honor and Profit)
2x (Honor and Profit)

Asset (20)
2x (Business First) ••••
1x (Honor and Profit)
2x (Opening Moves) ••
3x (Democracy and Dogma)
2x (Honor and Profit)
2x (Democracy and Dogma) ••••
3x (Core Set)
2x (The Universe of Tomorrow) ••
3x (The Source)

Upgrade (3)
1x (First Contact)
2x (Order and Chaos)

Operation (5)
3x (Core Set)
2x (Core Set)

Barrier (2)
2x (Opening Moves)

Code Gate (4)
1x (Chrome City)
2x (Cyber Exodus) ••
1x (Fear and Loathing)

Sentry (3)
2x (Honor and Profit)
1x (Second Thoughts)

It would be reasonably easy to make into a museum deck (I admit), probably -2 gila, +1 HoK, +1 TFP, +3 musuem, +1 CVS (very important) +1 something? Interns? Hostile? (-1 hiro +2 hostile?)
cwoac

Re: PE...FA?

Postby cwoac » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:38 pm

I should probably say - basic plan is usual jinteki never advance shell game, but with a side order of aiming towards getting political dealings + maybe actors union on the table to fast advance a 3-1 off your mandatory draw.

Also, actors union is really, really good for feeding turtlebacks, as it turns out.
MartinP

Re: PE...FA?

Postby MartinP » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:51 pm

The only problem I see with it, is that you need to rez Political Dealings before you draw, if you then don't see an agenda on your draw, on my next turn I simply go trash it.

I think Pol.Dealings might be good, but it would almost need a Glacier server to protect it so you can hope to use it over a number of turns - If the runner wants to trash it, it then needs to spend a decent amount of resources to get in and trash the asset. (Which is good - you've forced the runner to react to you without risking an agenda, you might even create a scoring window to use that now empty remote.)

This is just my first thoughts, I've not played with the card or had any experience playing against it, and maybe using it as a secondary win condition will make PE shine again! I hope you get to test this and let us know how it goes.

Return to “Deck Building Discussion”